The birds and the bees

Well fuck

Before your mom could open her mouth to give you the scolding of your life, you were saved by a bunch of voices coming towards you guys.

You turned your head to see what was all the commotion about to be met with the sight of about fifteen people holding boards and chanting while stomping towards you. Like everyone else currently, you both scared and confused.

Out of the crowd came out two humans, one with blonde hair and one with naturally curly dark hair running towards you and taking you into their arms.

"C-Cole? Felix?" You asked in shock as the two continued to hug you like they hadn't seen you in years. Finally releasing you Cole smiled for a second before replacing her nonchalant expression once more.

"We're here to save the day."

She said in the most serious tone ever and for a moment you truly believed her. You looked behind her to the crowd of people who were still chanting the words

"We're not gonna let you destroy our nest just so you can have your guests!"

And like he could read your mind, Felix jumped in excitedly.

"They're here to protest for the birds Trouble! Even Good News is here!" He said smiling happily, pointing his finger to the news fan written Good News pulling up next to Juyeon's car. Speaking of your brother, he had the most horrified look on his face. Curious, you followed his gaze to the subject that had made him so traumatized and saw,get ready for it, Becky leading the protesters around.

The screws to your jaw popped right off.

The girl caught your stare and sent a wink your way before going back to her job.

"What is happening?!"

"That's exactly what I want to know!" Mr Wuu growled at all of you as Jerry yelled at the crowed trying to calm them down by telling them to shut up. The other workers were confused and had stopped doing everything.

A news reporter you knew the name to be Ka Yuna stood in front of a camera and Mr Wuu was quick to notice. The man sprinted towards the woman and her Mic.

"Following this protest that started in the middle if the city, the story behind it is that the owner of this site that I stand on now has been illegally building a guesthouse on the grounds that home a rare species of blue birds called silias-"

Mr. Wuu cut the woman off by snatching her mic from her hands.

"That is not true! T-that is fake news."

The sound of the once roaring engines of the trucks came to a hault and Mr Wuu had paused to turn to his employees.

"What are all you idiots doing? Get back to work!" He snarled at the men in their yellow helmets. They all paused in silence, glancing at each other until one of them spoke up.

"We can't work in this condition Mr.Wuu. We'll come back tomorrow when everything's sorted-"

"Everything is sorted out. All of you get off of my property!" Said man yelled in rage over the raging crowd's chants.

"Your property?" You stepped forward for the man to hear you.

"You're building over here with faked pepper work. You don't even own this place legally." Almost everyone gasped and camera man zoomed into each and everyone's faces. Mr.Wuu began to laugh nervously.

"C'mon, you don't believe this teenager do you?" Jerry, who had been awfully quiet intervened. He eyed you with disdain along with his boss. You sneered back.