Bad Bitch

Jerry had his hands on his hips, belly hanging off his pretty tight belt as he stared down the two young men before him. The two young men who he knew where idiots but didn't think they could possibly screw up something as simple as spending a night in a car.

But they did.

And Jerry, a man going into his late thirties wasn't happy, one bit.

Penny and Chang stood like little children who had been caught drawing on the wall under the older man's gaze. Heads down and eyes never leaving the ground and the only sound that could be heard was Jerry's heavy breathing and a few birds chirping away happily above them.

Jerry's eyes flickered from the males to the car next to them which was once a dark shade of green but now was covered in multiple coloured spray paint all in different words or sentences.

'Iphone and Android users must live in peace' one sentence was written on the backseat window.

'(¤) (¤)' Jerry wasn't sure what that meant and of course in a beautiful pink colour was a pair of genitals.

How artistic.

Jerry took in a harsh breath and Chang cringed, getting ready to have his ass whipped.

"How in the world did this happen?" He breathed each word out in an angered calmness, his nostrils flaring and that vein besides his eye that always looked like it was gonna pop whenever he was angry was pounding.

"We thought they were crazy cult hooligans." Penny said lowly his eyes not straying from the ground. The older man rubbed his temple and shut his eyes trying to make sense of the situation.

"You thought they were hooligans?!" The pair winced at the sudden change of their boss' tone flinching back as if his words were going to physically hurt him. Jerry gripped his head tightly, pacing back and forth. He felt like he was losing his mind. If he didn't get this done soon he'd lose his job and with that, a shit load of money too.

He started contemplating why the hell someone would even think of sabotaging a dumb construction site for guest houses. What enemies had Mr. Wuu made that made them even think of doing this? Or what kids are jobless enough to even plan and exploit these pranks and think they're funny? Because they're not and this definitely wasn't as harmless as the rest of they're little stunts.

Then, an idea hit Jerry. His face that was hard softened and he lifted up his head to look into air. Chang who had his head low picked up his eyes to glance at his boss and immediately a look of confusion took over his features. He nudged and Penny to look at Jerry and the pair stared in wonder at the man who was once ready to rip their heads off but now was smiling as he slowly nodded his head.

"Go home." Jerry said calmly before walking away and leaving the two males confused.

¤  ¤ ✏ ¤  ¤

Jacob was seated at the kitchen table, a bowl of fruit loopes in front of him. As a lover of cereal he should've been done with his meal thirty minutes ago but he couldn't even concentrate on eating, a million thoughts goibg through his mind and a tone of emotions he was trying to understand.

What happened last night wasn't Jacob. He knew that property damage was serious and you guys could've gotten into serious trouble if you got caught but instead of stopping you he was all for it which wasn't like him at all. And even after he's sobered up from last night's adrenaline, he still didn't find what you guys did so bad.