Just chiillll

"The water's cold! Did you forget to pay the bill's or something?!" You yelled at your brother in the passage, your hair wet and a white fluffy bathrobe wrapped tightly around you.

"You forget you live with twelve other people who also shower at this time in the morning." He said sarcastically and you cursed him. You had specifically woken up at 5:00 am to avoid something like this but you forget that some of the men here are as old as Juyeon and have work.

"Why have such a big house and only have one geezer?" You grumbled and your brother shook his head violently. "I don't. But you happen to shower one with Sangyeon and Chanhee. I think Chanhee. Pretty sure Sanyeon's the one showering right now." He said and was about to walk away when you stopped him.

"Wait! Where's this Sangyeon guy's room?" You asked and Juyeon raised a brow at you. "Why?" He asked and you shrugged. "I just wanna tell him to hurry up." You said. Well that was the plan, a little. You brother looked like he was hesitating telling you but he told you anyway and you rushed to the room, still in your bathrobe.

You hesitated opening the door at first but went through with it anyway. The room was empty but the bathroom door was closed and you could hear the sound of water running through it. You were a little surprised at how neat the room was as you walked up to the bathroom door. His bed was made, his floor was clean the curtains and windows were open and he had layed the clothes you supposed he was going to wear today neatly on the bed. You knocked on the door loudly so he could hear you and called out.

"Sangyeon!" You yelled and he answered through the running water and door.
"Yeah?"
"Hurry it up or I'll do something drastic!" You yelled and walked out, not waiting for answer.

Ten minutes passed by and you walked into the shower again, the water was warm at first but then it went cold, really cold. You almost yelled out in frustration and you'd finally reached your boiling point, which was kind of ironic since you were under freezing water.

You stomped your way to the kitchen and scrambled through the cabernets looking for an ice bucket and you found two! Naturally you poured ice into both of them them filled them with water. Juyeon walked into the kitchen when you were pouring water into the last bucket. He was all dressed up, leaving for work. He cleared his throat and you turned your head from the tap to look at him.

"What are you doing?" His tone was mellow but his eyebrows furrowed at the bucket in worry.
"Nothing!" You smiled innocently before turning back to the bucket that was almost fool then you carried both of them upstairs almost spilling the water in the process. You put the bucket down and opened the door to Sanyeon's room and just as you expected, it was empty still, the bathroom door closed and you could still hear water running. Rushing over to the bathroom door, you put the other bucket down again and slowly opened the door. Steam immediately got out of the room and you peeked your head through the steamy room and saw a blurry figure behind the shower curtain. As quiet as you could you picked up the other bucket and crept toward the shower. You picked up one bucket and tried reaching it over the glass but failed since you were too short. Quietly putting the bucket down, you scanned through the area looking for something like a stoop. Thank the gods of mischief  a tiny dustbin came into view you quickly emptied it and stood on it. Picking up the bucket and putting it over your head, you stood on your tippy toes and tipped the bucket over and let the ice water out.

"Aahhhh!"

A loud scream of agony echoed through the bathroom and you jumped off the dustbin and picked up the other bucket, standing in defense mode. The door slided open abruptly but only a little and a head popped up.

"What the fuck?!" He growled, his face fumming and you stepped back a little and shrugged.

" I warned you."

And splashed the ice water in his fuming face before dropping the metal bucket and bolting away.

"TROUBLE!"

______

Author's note

So this chapter was very pointless.