Hangover mornings

A sharp ray of sunlight pierced through your eyelid waking you from your sleepy state. Groaning in agony because of the immense pain that struck your head as soon as you became conscious, you tried stretching your limbs but felt a lump by your feet and something heavy on your stomach. You slowly raised your spinning head to see Sunwoo's head laying on you and without another thought you pushed it off and kicked Jacobs body which was by your feet to the ground making land in a loud thud and a cry of protest. Your eyes were still half shut as you scanned your room, the boys really did sleep in your room and their bodies were sprawled everywhere.

You got out of bed and carefully stepped around each body to get to the door but unfortunately you accidentally stepped on someone's toe but you didn't get to see who it was since you'd bolted out the room to the kitchen. A wave of frustration came over you when you couldn't find any pain killer pills so of course you stole a few ₩'s from your brother's room to buy some and few extra to buy anything else you like.

The walk to the shop helped clear your head a little because of the fresh air. You pulled the black hoodie that youd borrowed from Juyeon's room more over your head once you entered the little store. The female cashier had in headphones and was looking down at her phone screen not noticing you. With that advantage, after seeing an energy bar, you walked over to the shelf and ran your hands along the candies before swiftly taking the one you had your eye on and shoving into your pocket without the cashier realizing. You continued walking through each aisle, pretending to be looking for something untill you finally walked up to cashier.

"Excuse me." You called out but she didn't hear you but you could hear the loud rock music coming from her headphones. "Excuse me!" You said louder and she looked up at you with a lazy look, she slowly took off the headphones much to your distaste. You glared at her for a moment before smiling tightly.

"Where are the pain killers?" You asked even though you knew that in convenient stores, things like that were always by the cash register. The girl with multiple piercings rolled her eyes and slowly turned to get a bottle of pills. She put the white bottle on the counter and looked you bored.

"Loose or the whole bottle." She sighed and you took out the money from your pocket. "Loose, give me two please." You said and she grabbed a little plastic and put the pills in it as you laid the money on the counter.

"You smell like alcohol. Were you drinking?" The pink highlighted haired girl asked taking you by surprise but you didn't say anything which was an answer itself. She glanced up at you.

"Aren't you a little young to be drinking?" She asked, a smirk on her face as she handed you the plastic and something in you snapped. "That's none of your business. You smell like dick but you don't see me asking you if you aren't too young to be opening your legs to anyone man that breathes down your neck." And with that you walked out the store, leaving the girl both baffled and angry.

'Dumb bitch,

You thought to yourself as you took out the energy bar from your hoodie wriping that wrapper off with your teeth.

'I should've stolen a coke from you too.'

You took a rough bite out of the bar that tasted like heaven. A whistle from your right caught your attention. A couple of teenage boys were walking towards you, smiles on their faces.

"Mommy!" One of them yelled and you internally hurled and walked away but they were following you, blowing whistles and making dumb statements that your guessing were supposed to be sexual. One of them caught up with you.

"Hello there beautiful lady." You were ready to ignore the boy but his appearance caught your attention. He was wearing a leather jacket and his hair was pushed back and had a handsome face making you subconsciously laugh. He has the whole douchbag look!

You snorted out loud after glancing at the boy and he noticed, a confused look brushed over his eyes but he shook it off, plastering a dumb grin that your guessing was supposed to be sexy to him. The commotion behind you hadn't died down, the other boys still showing out 'compliments'.

"A pretty lady like yourself shouldn't be walking alone." He said making you roll your eyes. He couldn't even come up with something original?

"No thanks miss I can take care of myself." You said sweetly and he furrowed his eyes at your remark but before he could say anything, another boy who was wearing braces came in and jumped on his shoulders.

"I'm sthorry but where you sthitting on stugar? Causth your ath lookth  pretty sthweet." He said to you and couldn't help but burst out into laughter making both the boys stop in their tracks. You laughed so hard your stomach started hurting and you turned around to see that the rest of the boys had caught up and were watching you too.

"I'm thorry but I'd appreschiate it if you left me and my thweet ath alone." You mocked the boys lisp making the rest of the boys make fun of him for it but he stood glaring at you. You walked away leaving the dumbasses to argue as you walked back home.

____

A/n: There's a reason for this chapter although it might not look like it. Anyway thanks for47 reads guys