The truth

"Yunho please! You gotta understand I really need you to do somethin' to 'em kids." The short bald man begged the officer after you all had left. This was his seventh time doing so, and Yunho's mind wasn't going to change anytime soon.

"I'm sorry McCarthy, I don't see any evidence that those innocent kids had anything to do with what happened to your car. They just seemed like normal teenagers to me." The officer shrugged.

"But they were on MY land so that's some sort of proof. Isn't that considered trespassing? That's right! Arrest them for that! Trespassing on private property!" He said, excitement laced in each word. Excitement that Yunho was willing to crush, no matter how true each statement that left the latter's lips was.

"True but officer Jung didn't find them on your site now did he? He found them running on a public sidewalk at night."

Jerry was starting to run out of options here. Something in him new that the teenagers he found had something to do with the delays at work. He could feel it in his belly! Or was that the taco he had? Either way, his belly was telling him something.

"C'mon Yunho you've gotta believe me. I even know one o' them, the girl one who stands weird. She's a sister to that handsome fellow who your niece  seems to be fond of. What's his name- Juyeon or something. Yes him! She's his sister and I heard things about her. She a troublemaker she is! Just trouble! I'm sure you know her to boy?" He asked, looking to Hyunjin, the boy he had found with the lot.

He didn't trust him either but since he was Yunho's son he had no choice but to kiss up to him. So he stretched his best fake smile. Hyunjin who was on his phone didn't even spare Jerry a glance, shrugging nonchalantly.

"I just thought she was hot."

Jerry felt like he was going to explode. Strangely enough, he started realizing how almost all of these boys he'd meet were all satirical and couldn't have a car in the world. All these teenagers had lost respect for their elders and needed a reminder. He'd first start with Juyeon's sister,

You.

"McCarthy, go home and sleep. You look awful." Deputy Kim simply said, in a concerned tone that hid his very plain insult.

So Jerry McCarthy left the building with nothing but pure rage and daggers being thrown at a picture of you stored in his mind.

He would get his revenge.

¤  ¤ ✏ ¤  ¤

You felt like an absolute mess. After having your cry (by this point your gangster metre was almost all the way down, so to save the remaining pride you have, we will not show it in this chapter.) You finally let Nicole and Felix into your room because you need the comfort. Not that they did anything really. They just kept a fair distance from you, all quiet and lost in thought. Their presence was comforting enough though. Although you had wished that Jacob was there instead....just a little bit.

Currently, as you recalled what Juyeon had said during your argument, an unknown anger took over you and you took out that rage with your eyes, by staring intensely at nothing.

"Dude, what the hell did the wall do to you?" Cole snorted and you realized that she was referring to your glaring contest. You lightly chuckled, trying to seem as cheerful as possible.

It failed.

Before your friend could interrogate you any further, the door clicked open and in came in Chanhee along with Kevin.