The fight

A/n: I see there's a bit of confusion. This Hyunjin isn't SKZ' Hyunjin just a random character. I feel as though I had made it obvious this wasn't him *hint* tall *hint*
Sorry Hyunjin, my favourite goblin😭😭 but for commercial purposes let's say it's Hwang Hyunjin but with a different last name and an added amount of height.
----

You were at the police station.

No not inside a cell but close to it.
As in, the police officer who had taken you three gave you the task of watching the people actually inside the small cell while he spoke to the bald man who was chasing you. Hyunjin somehow made some fun out of the situation by taking a pen tube from the desk he was seated at and some paper. He made spit balls and aimed them all to the cellmates who all glared at him darkly. One of them had tattoos and was staring at the boy with firey eyes and you'd hoped that he wasn't a murder or else it was over for the boy.

Jacob was seating in a chair next to you, watching Hyunjin as he laughed to himself when one of his spit balls directly hit a girl with blue hair's eye.

"Hey." You said quietly and Jacob turned to you. "Can I ask you a question?" You asked and the boy at first seemed quite stunned by the question but he nodded anyway.

"Do you think Sunwoo likes me?" This, was more than a shock to the boy and it took a while for him to completely register the question. Jacob thought carefully about his answer and decided the best way to go about this

"What do you mean as in 'like"? Was to answer a question with a question. You felt a bit embarrassed about asking about this but you had to know because things were honestly getting so confusing for you. Plus like Chanhee said right? Guys talk. So maybe Sunwoo talked to Jacob.

"I mean, you know, like as in, 'let's get down and dirty" You said in joking manner to make light of the conversation and swoop away your awkwardness. Jacob quietly chuckled.

"No." He answered honestly. You're facial expression changed drastically.

"Then why did he ask me out?" You asked starting to feel a little bit sad. You'd thought a guy finally actually liked you and although you didn't admit it, you were a little excited about. But seemingly your confidence bubble had been bursted by truth.

Jacob had been thinking about what to say. This making his answer more valuable and anticipated by you.

"Sometimes....we do things, in order to hurt one particular person without thinking that someone else might be getting hurt in the process." These words were a full answer to everything but just covered in clothes and all you had to do was strip them naked.

But you couldn't.

And Jacob saw the confusion on your face so he continued.

"Like that headline on the news about that guy who burnt down a bar? His plan initially was to burn one person only but he threw the patrol on everyone at the bar, involving everyone, and threw the match at his aim but everyone else caught on fire too. Only after his anger washed away that he realized that he had killed someone and injured other innocent people too." Jacob finished and what a beautiful lesson it was but you just didn't understand what that had to do with Sunwoo and your question.

"Sunwoo pretended to like you Y/n." He finally said and you felt a little piece of your inside crack a little bit. Why would he do that? You'd thought he was your friend.

"What? To hurt me?" You asked trying to peice everything together. Jacob immediately shook his head in a panick.Maybe he should have kept his mouth shut.

"No, he-"

"Dad!" An officer had came in through the door and Hyunjin went up to him in a happy manner. The officer who had taken you three followed and then the bald man who looked fairly angry as he glared daggers and bullets into you and Jacob.
Jacob shifted in his seat.