Typing...✏

[A birthday special🎂]

Balloons floated about all in different colours; some at the entrance door, others next to a huge table covered a white cloth where a chocolate cake laid. Above this table was a sign with the letters that spelt 'happy birthday!'. Below the table were boxes and peculiar objects wrapped around the traditional wrapping paper for this event, others wrapped in Christmas themed ones or other holidays,these belonged to the more lazy people who had not the time to go buy something they'd only use once.

Around the big table stirred mayhem.

"In coming!" Sunwoo yelled out to the woman who had a bowl of fruit punch in her hands. She ducked, seeing the tennis ball that was aiming for her head and the male behind her, Kevin, caught it, sending his apologies.

"They do that a lot." Juyeon said to his mother, taking the bowl from her hands before it dropped to the floor. Miriam shook her head.

"I don't understand why you never told me about all these boys living here before." She said making Juyeon laugh sheepishly.

"You never asked?"

Two smaller boys ran past the pair, almost knocking the older female from her balance and onto the ground. The two boys paid no attention to her and continued running off, giggling in merriment.

"It must be so much worse with all your younger cousins here." Miriam went on, referring to the boys who'd almost had her falling. Juyeon simply shook his head as he set the bowl onto the table.

"It's not that different actually."

A cracking sound of what seemed like one of the most expensive vases Juyeon owned.

"Really-not that different."

Miriam wondered how on earth she'd get all of these children quiet enough when it was time for the surprise.

On the couch sat, Uncle Kyun, brother-in-law to Miriam and father to the triplets; Jihoon, Jimin and Jae.

"Kids stop running around, you might break something!" He yelled after his children who plainly ignored him. This didn't come as a surprise to the male, they never really did listen to him. Only their mother. The male sighed, tired of being parent for the seventh time today.

Kyun's sulking was interrupted by yelling that was coming from somewhere in the room. He picked his gaze up and saw, Sangyeon holding up a green ball, standing next to broken glass on the floor. Kevin and Changmin had their heads low while Sunwoo just rolled his eyes at whatever words Sangyeon was saying to all of them for the broken glass.

"That's gonna be you in couple of years." Cole, who had been seating next to Uncle Kyun watching everything, commented, comparing him to Sangyeon. Uncle Kyun couldn't help but silently pray that he'd be able to afford boarding school later on in life.

*

The normal reaction for any other person when it's their birthday is excitement, but not you. You despised the day you were born.

And it has nothing to do with self-hatred or anything. No.

It's the fact that you're cursed. Every time on your birthday, you'd always escaped some fatal accident. This made you sure that some witch or supernatural power was out to get you on the day you were born.