Questions

"What are you two idiots doing?"

Your hands started sweating and your mind started scrambling thinking of a lie. What you an Jacob were doing wasn't exactly legal, even if it was for a good cause and Sunwoo isn't that fond of you so who knows what he might do if he finds out. He'd probably first scold you both, cause that's just they way he is, responsible and more mature even though the three of you are all basically the same age. Then he'd probably tell your brother, who would no doubt disown you then and there, it seems you just can't get out of trouble even if you have good intentions, it's no wonder no one likes you.

"Just a late night walk." Jacob lied so bluntly, completely forgetting that you two didn't look the part to fit his lie and Sunwoo noticed. Messy dirty hair, smudged make-up and weirdly torn clothes. The brown haired boy didn't answer, just looking at you sceptical knowing well that that lie wasn't good enough.

"We fell into a bush." You blurred out making Sunwoo's eyes flicker to you. He raised a brow at your answer.

Well I mean at least it explains the clothes and hair.

"Why do you have make-up on?" Sunwoo asked, tilting his head towards Jacob who looked way too calm right now.

"I also fell onto a make-up pallet." He shrugged nonchalantly and you slowly craned your neck to give him a look where your eyes were wide and your jaw clenched tightly but he just shrugged.

What the fuck is he doing?!

"Right...let's pretend all of this is true, aren't you grounded?" Sunwoo crossed his arms over his chest as he stared you down. Shit, right, you forgot about that. Oh what sassy way to retort so you don't look like an idiot?

"I'm on the ground aren't I?" That was lame and you immediately winced at your own words.

Should've kept my mouth shut

"So have you decided to start telling me the truth?" The boy asked, his oval shaped face looking oh to amused. You looked back at Jacob who was glaring at Sunwoo, eyes almost asking for a fight. It was weird seeing the usually jolly boy like that. You wondered what had gone on between the two young men but shook the thought off. That was something for later. You started summing up the whole truth to Sunwoo trying to make him understand. His face stayed neutral, long lashes flapping here and there as he listened to you go on.

"Please, please don't tell Juyeon, he'll kill me then feed me to Miss Green." You said personally snorting at the last part, your own secret joke that no one else currently understood. After a moment of silence, Sunwoo sighed, his pink round lips opening and closing with each breath as he shoved his hands in his pockets.

"Fine." That's all you needed to hear to relief you. You sighed out loud looking back at Jacob with a smile but his eyes were still on Sunwoo and his face blank and glimpsed at you. Jacob knew that Sunwoo wouldn't snitch.

"On one condition though." Sunwoo said making your smile fall slightly but then you nodded your head in understanding, and faced the said boy.

"Alright, go on." You said and a mischievous smirk grew on the boys face, his eyes were playful almost as if he'd planned this all along and you, you almost fainted after hearing his condition.

"Go out with me."

"What?!"

¤ ¤ ✏ ¤ ¤

"What?" Juyeon whispered in frustration as he looked down at his phone. "What?" Changmin asked his friend, looking at his cute face. Juyeon's eyebrows were scrunched together and his lips in a pout as he tapped away on his phone, he looked like a six year old who was just told he can't have cake unless he finishes he veggies and Changmin thought it cute.

"I can't get past level 54 in this dumb game." The man said, making his Friend roll  his eyes at him. Juyeon, Changmin and Juyeon were all in the living room, sprawled on the couches as they all did their own activities. Changmin watching the comedy that was playing while Sangyeon sat across from him throwing popcorn in his mouth while his legs dangled off the edge of the couch lazily.

"Are you gonna tell us what happened with Becky?" Sangyeon asked with a crunch of his treat and Juyeon sighed heavily, knowing that at some point they were gonna ask him this. "Well, obviously she wasn't happy. She really hates Y/n now and she wants an apology from her. I don't how that's gonna happen because Y/n never apologizes." The boy said trying to add humour to the situation but unfortunately his friends knew him too well to see that the situation was heavier than it seemed. The two males both exchanged glances before turning to Juyeon. Sangyeon sat up, pieces of his snack falling off his shirt as he turned to look at his friend.

"Well did you talk to your sister about this?" Changmin asked and Juyeon shook his head. "Nope. There's no point, she never takes my feelings into consideration. She knew that what she said would upset my girlfriend but she went on with it." Juyeon said, almost admitting all of his frustrations. This wasn't just about you, it was about him and everyone else in his life, but because of the way he is, he shrugged brushing it off.

"I don't know, I always let things go with Trouble so maybe for once I should teach her a lesson. Teach her that sometimes she should think about how the things things does can affect other people." He said and his friends exchanged worried  glances as their friend closed down. They knew that they couldn't say anything more or else he'd get angry but what they didn't know was that if it was just about Becky or something else. The three friends sat in awkward silence as they let the tension clear up. Sangyeon knew that later on hedhave to take Juyeon into a corner and talk to him alone but for now he'd  let him cool down.

The young man got up from the couch, starting to feel his emotions overcome him.

"I'm going  to bed." he mumbled as he practically ran out the room. Before going up to his room he stopped by at your bedroom door to check up on you. Hesitantly he knocked softly on the door and called out your name but there was no response which made him suspicious. After a minute Juyeon decided to let himself in and he scanned the empty room for any sign of you but there was none. The bathroom door was closed and he heard soft sounds of water hitting the shower tiles and he internally sighed.

'She's just in the shower.'

Juyeon existed the room and quietly closed the door as he made his way to his bedroom, an unexpected  single tear rolling down his eye, shocking himself.

He wasn't okay, but he couldn't let anyone find out.

A/N: The chapter is pretty darn short but I just felt like I needed to build up the characters a little more like my other books since this one seems to be getting more attention

A/N: The chapter is pretty darn short but I just felt like I needed to build up the characters a little more like my other books since this one seems to be getting more attention. Speaking of
which I'd like it if y'all checked out my other work which I just recently published, (gimme some love please) first book is called Blue for all my BTS fans and the second is Astral for the orbits or if you're into sort of sci-fis. K, that's all, enjoy your day/night and I love you💜💗