New enemies

"Yes Mr. Wuu we're starting up 'e machines right now."

Jerry spoke through the phone.

"Yes, no more delays. I promise." He rolled his eyes as the man's voice pulled on the other line. The construction workers had just arrived for work, putting on their uniforms and helmets.

"Morning Jungeun!" One of the worker's, Jinhyung greeted his co-worker. "Mornin'." Jungeun nodded as he tucked his shirt into his jeans. "How's Rose?" Jinhyung started making small talk with the other male who was walking towards the portable toilets.

"I got pissed on last night for forgetting to take out the chicken." Jungeun shouted from behind making his co-worker laugh. The male walked over to the blue toilets and clicked open the door.

"Speaking of piss- AAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

The door swung open and in front of the toilet lay a knot of slithering serpents moving along with each other. Jungeun screamed inhumanly before sprinting away from his worst nightmare, catching the attention of everyone on the site.

"What now?" Jerry sighed to himself and turned around to where Jungeun was to see a brown scaled snake peeking it's head out the portable toilet. Not only did Jerry see the animal but so did everyone else and chaos was set into the site. What everyone else but Jerry didn't get a glimpse of since they were all busy running away and climbing anything that was high above the ground, was the shiny grey tape around the serpents jaw.

¤ ¤ ✏ ¤ ¤

You were not happy today. Not only were squashed up in a car between big baffoons but your period decided to say hello and make your mood even worse. God what did women do to deserve this?

You were all on your way to Dunky Laine, a basketball court around town to see Jacob play. You didn't want to come but Juyeon insisted that it's good for everyone to be there to support Jacob. He also insisted that if you didn't go with them he'd shave off your eyebrows while you're asleep. With that motivation you had no choice and so here you were, at the first front row of seats of a minivan with Kevin typing away on his phone on your right and Younghoon dancing to the music from his earpods (Younghoon doesn't hear broke). Younghoon wasn't making your uncomfortablness any better by moving his body around and you were close to shoving his earpods up his ass if he continued.

Juyeon who was driving, hummed happily, tapping the steering wheel here and there and it made you burn with fury.

"Is Becky still coming over for dinner tonight?" Chanhee asked from behind you and your brother answered. "Yeah." You rolled your eyes so far up your head you thought you almost saw your brain. Becky was your brother's girlfriend who just like most human beings, you didn't like. To you, she just came off as a money thirsty bitch who was using your sweet idiotic brother.

"Ugghh! Do we have to eat with that hoe?" You groaned and Juyeon furrowed his eyes.
"Because she's my girlfriend and I'd appreciate it if you didn't call her that."

A little smirk grew on your face seeing how annoyed your brother was starting to look.

"What? A hoe?" You mused and Juyeon didn't answer you but Hyunjoon did. "Becky isn't a hoe, she's actually pretty nice if she gets what she wants." He shrugged and you sighed dramatically.

"Look, all I'm saying is that if you always gotta pay the bill for every meal y'all have, she's a hoe. I mean you can't even split the check? Not once? Why not just give her the money and let that hoe go shopping for hoe clothes?" You said and Kevin snorted.