Never again

"Just take your fucking clothes off!"

Felix grabbed Luke by the shoulders and did all his tiny body could do to get him off of you while everyone else watched in awe.

"Luke fucking stop it!" Felix growled but he didn't listen and you were panicking out of your  mind, the alcohol fading away and you sobering up, soaking in what was happening.

"That's enough!" A ruff voice said actually making Luke let go of you, before you could turn around a hand grabbed your arm roughly and yanked you up. You turned to see a very angry Jacob dragging you away as everyone watched you guys leave. Felix was quickly behind you calling out your name but Jacob ignored him, not letting go of you as he dragged you away.

"Y/n! Y/n!" Felix cried out and you turned back to look at him, he had stopped running and was now looking at you with eyes of sympathy. "Y/n I'm sorry!" He yelled before you were now outside. Jacob opened the passenger seat door for you and you got in, he  closed the door and made his way to the drivers seat.

You don't think you've ever been more scared in your life, because you almost got sexually assaulted? No. Because Jacob was angry, really angry. His eyebrows were so furrowed you were sure they would collide at some point and his lips were in the thinnest line and his jaw was as sharp as you'd seen through your few hours of knowing him.

"I turn my head for one second." He growled scaring you a little. You didn't say anything, but just sat there waiting to get scolded at but it didn't come. Instead you saw Jacob's tense body relaxing together with his breathing then he looked up at you, his face back to normal.

"Do you want anything to make you feel better? A milkshake? Ice cream?" He offered and you looked at him confused. Does he have a switch where he just turns on and off his emotions? You didn't say anything and Jacob sighed in defeat starting the car and driving away from the house.

"Ice cream it is then."

After your silent trip to get ice cream you were back home, and it seems so was everyone else. Two other black SUV's with black tinted windows were outside when you pulled up the driveway.

"Thank God you're okay!" Juyeon said once you were inside and you wondered if Jacob had told him about what happened but your brother ran past you and wrapped his arms around Jacob.
"I thought she'd killed you and was getting rid of your body." Juyeon said and you stomped your  foot childishly.

"Hey!" You said offended but relieved that your brother didn't know about the party, but how long will that last...?

"Where were you guys?" Juyeon asked pulling away from Jacob and looking back at you and you looked at Jacob, panicking. "Ice cream." He answered, waving his hand towards your mango flavoured ice cream that you were carrying. So he didn't rat you out? Maybe he's not all that bad. Your brother nodded and didn't ask anything more.

"You owe me." Jacob said lowly so that only you could before walking away. You knew there was going to be a catch. "Today's movie night, you gonna join me and the guys in the TV room?" Your brother asked and you looked at him with a look that simply said no.
"We're watching a horror...." he wiggled his eyebrows at you and you scrunched up your face thinking his offer over. You really do love horrors. But watching a horror with twelve other boys? It can't be that bad....right?

"Mmm fine." You sighed in exaggeration and your brother gleaned with happiness.

So the movie was a complete and utter disaster. The twelve, twelve year olds ~who literally looked like twelve year olds now since they were all wearing different coloured dinosaur onsies~ kept on jumping around, spilling the popcorn and screaming which wasn't pleasant since you were all cooked up on one couch, some on the floor and others on either side of you, there were plenty of other couches they could've sat on but they didn't want to be alone since you'd turned the lights off. You'd think their screams would be gruff and all but they weren't, they sounded like they belonged to five year old girls. What's worse is that the movie wasn't even that scary, but then again not much scares you, you've been watching horrors ever since you can remember

"No-no-no, don't go in there!" Kevin yelled as the girl on the screen was about to walk into a pitch black farmhouse. "Don't do it!" The one sitting next to you, who you didn't know his name yet yelled after Kevin. He had bleach blonde hair, small round eyes and beautiful full round lips. He was, aesthetic. The other one beside you pale skin, thin lips, black hair and naturally slit eyes that made him look like he was uninterested in everything happening, but he wasn't. He too was screaming together with the other boys.

The girl on the screen was attacked by a dark figure with horns and she let out a shrilling screaming making everyone else in the room imitate her even louder. Jacob who was at the far end, hiding behind a pillow finally had enough and got up ready to leave but Juyeon pulled him down making him land on his bum with a loud thud.

"No one leaves untill we finish the movie." The same words had been said to you when you tried getting out of the human sandwich. Unfortunately you really couldn't go anywhere with two boys next to you, one sitting under your legs (that Hankcock guy), another hovering above you sitting on a coffee table behind the couch (That Sunsomething guy) and the rest were just piled everywhere.

Why are there so many?!

You mentally cried throwing your head back and almost hitting the Sunsomething guy in the chin but he roughly pushed your head away.

"Watch it big head." He said and you groaned and said under your breath; "The irony of you calling me that." Half of the room snorted and you could feel the man above you's glare.