♤1♤

I walked around the park,and just look at the the beautiful pink trees.While that,earphones plugged in my ears.As that..it's just me.My parents left me because of work,they both went to Japan..a year ago.

Now i'm here,all alone at the park.Feeling loneliness surrounding,no matter how many people were there.

It's 7:30 am.I'm here,to go buy some food..and do my work,at a restaurant apparently.

11 pm

"Good work everyone..here are your payments."the boss of this restaurant said while counting the money.

"Here's for you."he said to the other workers.

He looked at me and smiled.

"Here's some extra for you kid..50,000 ₩.Since you live alone."he said as i smiled at him.

"Thank you."i said and bowed.

"Alright,now you may leave to your cosy homes."he said as we all thanked him.

I packed my bag and my friend greeted.

"Was it a bit hard today,being like the waitress?Cause i know myself that it was hard."Jongseob said.

"*sigh*Well,yeah,it was much harder than before."i said and laughed a little at the end.

A few moments later..

"So,are you going to the веасн tonight?"Jongseob asked.

"Well..yes,so i can relax myself after a hard day."i said.

"Okay..take care like always,see you soon."Jongseob said before running the other way.

"Yeah!See you!"i exclaimed and ran to my front direction.

I ran to my house,and went right to the elevator.As i went inside,there was no one coming,as it was a relief.Just as the elevator went up,the elevator stopped,as the door opened..it's a воу.

Had to admit..he's quite напdѕоме some how.

The elevator door opened,as it was my stop.I rushed outside,and opened the gate as fast as i could.

"Hi."a voice said.

"Oh my god!"i exclaimed in english.

"Woah,why were you rushing?I wanted to give you this."Junkyu,my neighbour said showing a box of chicken in a plastic while smiling.

"Aish,Koala don't do that again."i said as he took my hand and make me hold the plastic.

"Eat..don't starve and go out to the веаcн."he said.

"What?Who said i go to the веасн?"i said as he steps closer.

"My friend says..you know?Jongseob?"he said as i sighed.

Right..he's friends with Jongseob.

"Okay,fine.I do go to the вeасн at 12."i said as he ruffled my hair.

"It's okay,it's our secret."he said.

"Thanks for understanding Junkyu..you're the greatest friend."i said and smiled a little.

"Hm..okay,see you tomorrow."he said and ran to his house.

"Okay,bye!"i said and opened the gates.

I went inside and sighed.

Again..of silenceness.

I put the chicken,on my table and thought for awhile.

"Hm..maybe i should eat this at the вeасн."

At the вeасн..

I put the matress on the sand and the chicken box ontop of it and i sat down.

I took a deep breath and sighed.

I looked at my left,and saw the воү that i always see here.This time,he played bubbles and i saw him smiling.

I smiled to myself and snapped out of myself as i started to eat.

I took my first..then second..and more bites of the chicken,while looking at the мооп,and the dark blue sеа.I have,10 more pieces..and i'm already full.I took a sip of my yoghurt and just look at the moon that was shining.

As i thought of it..

"Maybe i should give it to нім."i mumbled to myself.

Still,there's another chopstick.

I packed it neatly and rolled my matress,as i hold it at the other hand.I couragely walk close to him..and kind of nervous.As i got close,he didn't look at the side,but just stare blankly at the moon or sea.

"Uh..hi.."i said as he flinched while he looked at me.

"Oh..hi..wait.."he said and stood up.

He stepped closer as i stepped backwards and he holds my face with both his hands.

"Why are you-"i said as he cuts me off.

"Wait..please stay still."he said as i tried to run..but i stiffen.

His fingers rubbing my cheeks and he look at my cheeks,and his eyes averted to my eyes.

"What are you doing?"i ask as he was suddenly shock.

"It's you!The person i've been waiting!"he shouted and suddenly hugged me while jumping a little.

"Woah woah,i just greeted you..but..i never know you,even look at you."i said and made him let go of my hand..the plastic on my hand and the matress on the floor.

"No!You must remember my name!"he said holding my hands.

"I'm рагк jеопgшоо."he said as i recall his name,if i even know him.

Is it really the person i've met before?

"I'm sorry but..i don't,know who you are.And how you know me."i said and let his hands go slowly.

I placed the chicken box on the sand and looked at him.

"If you know me,it's cool..but,i don't know you,so uh..please enjoy this food."i said and ran away.

I ran to my apartment and bumped into someone.

"Ow!"i said while holding my forehead.

I looked up and it was Junkyu.

"You should look in front next time Jongwu Kim."

🏖
°•1st chapter finished!•°
J-Hope
You vote,and liked it 😁