♤13♤

I choked..literally,i'm devastating.

"Oh my god Jongwu!"Jeongwoo said and patted my back gently yet hard to make me stop coughing my throats out.

After somewhat 2 minutes i stopped and took a deep breath,tears forming in my eyes.I took a bit more sip and i finally calmed down..stupid drink,mAKING PEOPLE'S LIFE COMPLICATED WHEN IT COMES TO DRINKING IT IN A WRONG WAY-

"What do you mean 'be something'?"i asked,ignoring the fact i embarrassed myself.

"I mean..you know.."he smiled shyly.

WHAT THE FREAKIN' FREAK OF POTATO IS WRONG WITH YOU PARK JEONGWOO.

"Just be friends like how we used to?I mean,getting along like the old times."he explained and i sighed.

You dumb bi-

"Of course!Why not?"i smiled and kept on sipping my drink.

I'm happy i'm happy i'm happy i'm happy
i'm happy i'm happy i'm happy i'm happy
i'm happy i'm happy i'm happy i'm happy-

But something's missing.

Him.The small boy who has been by my side when i need him..is that gonna be him or is it an act?

"Haha!What did you think?I was gonna confess my feelings?"he said playing a playful smile on his face.

"Y-You-n-no!If-I'm not daydreaming about that."i scoffed and took a sip looking away from him.

"I know you thought so~"he cooed again and again trying to make me look at him.

"Stop this chaos."i slapped him gently.

"Sweet Chaos DAY6?"he said and sing in a whisper tone.

His melodic voice soothing me and made my heartbeat racing like crazy.Come to think of my feelings everytime it's him,it's always moving and shivering each and every part of me.Is it..liking?

"Ahh damn i forgot the lyrics."he scratched his head looking down.

💓💝💞💕💗💘💖❤💖💘💗💕💞💝💓💝💞💕💗💘💖❤💖💘💗💕💞💝💓💝💓❤💝💖💞💕💗💗💖💕❤💗💘💕💘💞💝💓💗💝💖💞💖💓💗💓💝💗💞💕❤💗💖💗💖💘💗💘💝

Even little movements from him it's always turning me on.

"We should finish this quickly before they think we are confessing or dating right now."i said..actually feeling like hurting.

"Okay."he said as we both quickly sip our drinks.

~skip~

"Eyyy where did you twins went?"Doyoung ask and Jihoon grabbed on me pulling me close to him.

"Did you do something to my precious girl Jongwu?"Jihoon said making a funny face as i laughed.

"What?No!I grabbed a drink with her."Jeongwoo said as the members started talking.

"You cheated on me Jeongwoo..it hurts."Haruto said.
"How dare you guys go without us."Mashiho pouted.

"Did you guys confess?"Jaehyuk asked as everyone's attention was on me and Jeongwoo.

"No!Just about the past."i said as i walked through them being 'done' with their bullsh-