♧2♧

The next day

I woke up..exactly at 6:50 am and started my daily routine.

As i got ready..something was blocking my mind.

It's that Jeongwoo guy,i'm still thinking if we actually met.Like..have i ever heard his name.Or even say his name.

7:20 am

I got out as i locked the gates.

"Going to work again?"Junkyu said as i look at him,thinking..

Seriously?

"Of course..i go to work everyday."i said as we smiled.

"See you Junkyu..and,do you need a hug?"i ask as he nodded.

I came close and hugged him.

"Bye Junkyu."i said waving and ran off.

As i walk to get near the elevator,i heard footsteps on the stairs,while the elevator was on it's way up.Just then..the footsteps stopped.I look at the person..and it was the Jeongwoo воү.

"Ah,h-hi."i said,trying to not be awkward.

"Hi.."he mumbled and just look down.

"Are you..angry at me?Since yesterday.."i said as he looked up and made eye contact with me.

💘
Ow,my неагт.

"Ah!No,not at all.Ahah,don't take it to the heart."he said smiling.

I smiled at him as the elevator door opened.

"Uh,i'm going to work though.See you at the..веасн."i said before rushing inside and was about to close the door.

But a hand stopped it from closing.

"Work?What kind of work?"Jeongwoo asked and looked straight into my eyes again.

💘💘

"Uh,a r-restaurant w-work.I work as a w-waitress."i said as he stepped inside the elevator as i stepped back.

"Really?Hm..i'll be waiting for you."he said as the door closed and he stood beside me,as i make a big distance between us.

Then,the elevator door opened..showing a guy in a white hoodie.I looked at the guy as we made eye contact for awhile,but i looked away.The guy stood beside me,as i felt uncomfortable.Just then,i felt a pair of arms on my waist,that is..Jeongwoo's hand?He pulled me a bit closer as i just followed where he dragged me closer.

The elevator door opened and the guy got out first before us.We both walked out and just struggled a bit on the crowded place.

"Oh god,it's much crowded than yesterday."i mumbled to myself.

"Really?Okay.."he said and suddenly hugged me a bit.

"Stand close."he said as we walked,bumping onto alot people.

"You,are literally holding me."i whispered to him but he didn't reply anything.