♧12♧

Everything is nothing but darkness..and no breathing or breath stuck in my lungs.Arms wrapped around me,and i felt like i'm on surface again..wait-

"Jongwu!You okay?Why didn't you swim or called for us?We thought you were playing breathing inside water!You took 1 hour in here."Jeongwoo said worried written on his face,position hugging.

We both pulled the hug away and looked at each other.

"It is you."i said out loud.

"What's wrong with me?What did i do?I didn't drown you!I swear!And no one did!"he said as something came in my head.

"You drowned me when you were my bully..right?"i asked as he shook his head.

"It wasn't me!It was my friend-"

"But you didn't stop him."i said lastly and went on shore and sat down at the chair,beside Seunghun.

"Jongwu..you okay?"Seunghun said and rubbed my back.

At this point i started to feel like crying,but i tried to control it.

"I-I'm fine..Can i have some chips though?I'm starting to get hungry."i said as Seunghun quickly passed me the chips.

Seunghun excused himself and left.I sat there,watching everyone and Jeongwoo just playing and splashing around.Probably trying to forget about the previous situation.I stopped eating and rested for a good 5 minutes and went back inside the pool,only to be greeted by Junkyu.

"You okay?I heard you and Jeongwoo kind of fighted again.Can you tell me-"

"And me?"Hyunsuk said appearing from Junkyu's behind.

"Uh..sure.I can tell you guys no since i'll probably never tell you about it."i said and gestured them to come and follow me.

We went right beside the shore and just stayed there as i told my story.

"Well..the last time me and Jeongwoo were in our room..it was just Jeongwoo,he shouted at me about the past..and the reason why and how he knows me.He knows me because he was my bully in 1st until 3rd grade,and i do know about that past.For the previous one..you guys know i drowned,so when he pulls me on the surface..ah wait no-"

"This is a loong time huh?"Hyunsuk said scratching his head as me and Junkyu laughed a bit.

"Anyways,before that..while i was drowning,i heard voices and i felt a push on me although there was no one.The voice shouted "drown!drown!drown!"..it sounded like Jeongwoo,but he said it wasn't him but his friend.So,i got kinda pissed off about the fact that he doesn't even stop his friend."i explained as they were both attentive listeners.

"Ahh i see.."Junkyu said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulder and pulled me close 'hugging'.

"Actually Jongwu.."Hyunsuk said and me and Junkyu listened to what he was trying to say.

"Let go of it.It may be hard to let go of the past,but just try and let go.The past might define who they are,but that doesn't mean they can't change..or maybe they didn't change,but still has something special that they've been keeping in.You can't keep it forever,nothing will change.Just forget about it."he said reassuring lastly with a smile.
(What i think my crush probably did about our past :") no GF BF ok?Just a mistake i did)

It kind of brought you to tears because no one has ever adviced you about letting go but only to be strong..even by your own parents.

"Ahh Jongwu don't cry come on.We're having a good time."Junkyu said rubbing my head as i just closed my face with my palms.

"Hey guys!Wanna go get something special to eat?"Jihoon asked as i quickly looked up.

"Jongwu,are you crying?"

"No!I'm not i..accidentally got some..water in..my nose..and..eyes."i said trying to act normal.

"..You're so bad at lying.What happened?"he said as i laughed a bit but still continued to cry.

"Go shoo!This is BFF top secret.Shoo creature."Hyunsuk said 'shoo-ing' Jihoon as Jihoon hisses like a vampire.

I laughed as Junkyu just kept on rubbing my arm.

"Feel better?"he asked and i nodded.

"A bit yeah.Thanks to you guys."i said and Junkyu smiled.

"That's good.Go to Jeongwoo."he said and pushed me to Jeongwoo who JUST came.

"Woah!..Sorry Jeongwoo."i said pushing myself away from him.

"It's fine."he simply said and it was an awkward silence.

"So,wanna grab some drinks?I'll pay though."he mentioned totally out of the blue.

"Oh?Sure."i said and climbed to the shore.

Both of us walked to the cafè,basically inside there ARE some people who also just got out of the pool as well.It was shivering cold that made me hold my arms.I saw that Jeongwoo noticed but i ignored it since he doesn't have a jacket so NO scene happening.

"It's cold right?I'm gonna be quick."he said and immediately ordered,i didn't mind whatever he is ordering.

After a few while,we both sat down waiting for our drinks.I kept on rubbing and blowing my hands,trying to keep myself warm.Jeongwoo asked me if i needed help,i just nodded and he took my hands and started to blow on it.It made the warmness sensation go through my veins and to my heart.

💘💗❤💕💘💗💗💘💞❤💗💓💖💓💕❤💖❤💗💘💗❤💞❤💝💗💘❤💓💕💕💕❤💖💘💗💘💝💘💝❤💗💘💗❤💖💓💕❤💖💗💘❤💗❤💖💓💕❤💖💘💗💕

"It's really cold,so i'm sorry."he said rubbing and kept on blowing on it.

And...is his breath okay-

The 'chip' that we have vibrated,signalling our order is already done.I was quick to stand and took the drinks as i handed it out to him.

"Thank youu."he said and took a sip.

"Anyways Jeongwoo,why did you suddenly want to grab a drink with me?"i asked as he swallowed his drink.

"Actually..i wanna talk about earlier and before.I'm sorry if you have those memories,it was my fault."he said pursing his lips.

"Well,let go of the past.We still have a new generation and time to choose instead of waiting."i smiled,thinking about Hyunsuk's words.

"Also Jongwu.."he said as i looked up at him.

"Was it my voice that drowned you?You know,when you just dived deep in the pool earlier."he asked making me have flashbacks.

"It..sounded like your voice..but i feel like it isn't too."i said feeling and hearing the voice beating my ears and head but i controlled from showing my hurting emotions.

"I know it's banging..but how is it banging?It's impossible to have memories just banging in your head."he said and rubbed my head.

HE-💝💓💞💓💕❤💗💖💗❤💗💓💞💓💝💝❤💞💖💖💕❤💕💓💗💓💗❤❤💗💖💗❤💕💓💞❤💝❤💝❤💞💖💞💘💕💗💘💗💖💗💓💗💓💕❤💗💕💖

"It's..possible i guess."i said and took a sip of my tea and almost choked.

"Jongwu um.."he hesitated.

OH CRAP WHAT'S HE GONNA SAY NOW.

"Can we just,
be something?"

(The clichè starts.
I..promised y'all to continue.Also,
Stan DAY6..i just stan them so..TMI?)