♤15♤

"EVERYONE!!!GATHER UP!!!"Jihoon shouted his lungs out and i closed my ears.

"You really had to?"i asked as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"It's the only thing those dummies would even listen.I'm the boss,you're my secretary and they're my co-workers."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm kidding!Chill!"he laughed and walked away.

For this moment..i feel like we put extra days here in Jeju.I even forgot my own house..and my pets?I left them at a pets care so i'll tell Seunghun to drive me there..oRNOTIWILLCRYBECAUSEILEFTTHEMPOORBABIES.

"Jongwu?Hello?"Mashiho's voice echoed back in reality and my body started reacting and my brain functioned and i overreacted.

"Oh sorry,what's up?"

"Nothing.Just that we're gonna have the last fun time at an arcade so just informing you.Also,they said to double check inside."Mashiho smiled uH SO CUTE AND SO FLUFFY I WANT TO SQUISH HIM.

"Oh okay."i replied with a smile and got inside.

As i went upstairs Jeongwoo is already holding..my things.Jeongwoo and i talked normally earlier and acted like nothing happened..although mentally we are slapping ourselves and is screaming that we want to kI-

"Jeongwoo!Thanks though.But sorry for the mess of my things."i took my things being careful that it won't drop.

"No problem-"

"YAH GIVE ME THAT BACK NOW HARUTO!"Hyunsuk's voice shouted and Haruto ran like a child getting chased by a monster.

Jeongwoo had to move to the side..but he just averts towards me that leds us getting so close.I stared at him and he did too but then i looked down,looking away.I noticed a camera towards me and Jeongwoo but i was too embarassed to get angry.I looked up and Jeongwoo seem to stiffen where he is.

"The members..are coming downstairs."he said and i nodded.

"A-Ah..okay."i said and the members were heard teasing and 'ooh-ing'.

"J-Jeongwoo?"i called out and almost cursed because i stuttered.

"Yeah?"he replied as we both looked at each other and we were super close.

"Do you..love me in a friendly way?"this is the most random and cringey question ever.

"Why do you ask?"he asked back.

"Um..i-"

"Oh love birds!We'll leave you!No one's gonna watch over you two from there on!"Jihoon said as the door was closed.

"Maybe later."i smiled and left the scene opening the door again.

skip~

Arcade!Good way to smooth out my embarassing feeling after..honestly i almost confessed to Jeongwoo.

"Let's divide into groups.Just 2 groups!The twins are obviously together so let's play rock scissor paper."Jaehyuk said and Junkyu already gripped on my figure,hugging my dear self tightly.

I just remembered how Junkyu promised himself to protect me.

"Junkyu can be with me."i assured and hugged Junkyu back.

"Junkyu i'd think you have a crush on her."Jihoon raised a brow and mischievously smiled.

"Oh sure sure i have a crush on her.Crushing is friendly and i am crushing on her in a friendly way."Junkyu said and pouted.