♧6♧

I woke up..stretching as i turned.I fluttered my eyes open..and met with another eyes that just opened.

I screamed and sat down looking at....Jeongwoo who is sitting down too.

"YAH!GET OFF MY BED WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING HERE?!"i said as Jeongwoo lied down.

"Aish,don't tell me you forgot about what Junkyu said yesterday."

"NE I CAN'T REMEMBER WHY?!"

"He said we'll be sharing rooms and beds together for the rest of this trip."he said and looked at me with his sleepy eyes.

"Aish.."i muttered.

"..geureom,i'll sleep at the sofa tonight.I'll say to them that i kick myself out of this room."i said getting off the bed.
(Geureom=Then)

I started walking to the bathroom.

"You can't do that!Yah!"

I closed the door and locked it as i sighed.

Of course i'm not going to share rooms with him..that would make me go crazy.

I did my morning routine as i combed my hair.

I opened the door to meet Jeongwoo waiting.

"Why?Waiting for your turn?"i said as he sighed.

"Jongwu,the other members already took the sofas."he said.

"Hm?Jinjja?I will see evidence first..but if it's true..i'll sleep on the floor or maybe at the chair,okay?Okay,i'm going to look for some evidence."i said and quickly paced outside.

I got downstairs and wow,it's true.I went back upstairs and got inside my room..or maybe me and Jeongwoo.I opened the door to see no one in the room but myself.I heard some splashing in the bathroom.I sat down at the chair..and lie down on the floor to make sure that it is ACTUALLY comfortable for me to sleep sit or lie down on the floor..but non of them are comfortable.

"*sigh*..i really do have to sleep with him?God is testing me."i mumbled.

The door creaked open revealing Jeongwoo as he looked at me and chuckled.

"Believe me now?"he said.

I wrapped my arms around my chest and said,

"Yeah.Whatever,i'm still going to find a way to not sleep with you."

I walked out of the room and went to the living room.

(Imagine any of the bbs*treasure13 is sleeping on the sofa)

I looked everywhere,only to see i don't know who the kuckoo was awake.He was playing with his phone.