♤11♤

Me and Jeongwoo came downstairs as everyone looked at the both of us.Junkyu came to me and gave me a hug.I was taken aback but hugged him back.

"So..Yedam explained everything."Junkyu said as i nodded and saw Jeongwoo talking with Junghwan.

"What actually happened?We heard shoutings upstairs.Did he hit you?Did he hurt your feelings?"Junkyu asked.

That word 'hurt' hurted me again.I was having a dilemma on who's actually right and wrong.I took a glimpse at Jeongwoo and he's already smiling with the members.

"Okay,you don't need to answer i'm sorry for asking."Junkyu said as i shook my head.

"He did.But i did too."i replied smiling,reassuring him and hugged him.

"I will tell you the whole story when it's just us only."i said as i feel his head nodding.

"You okay?"Hyunsuk asked as i nodded smiling a bit at him.

"You can just talk to me too.Don't talk to Junkyu only,i'm your BFF too."he pouted and i laughed.

"Thanks for cheering me up.I can tell you both only."i said and whispered at the end.

They both nodded and i came to Yedam who seems like he is regretting that he explained.

"Sorry i explained at them Jongwu.They ask too much."he said scratching his head.

"It's alright.I mean,it's good that you explain.They can understand why than thinking what's going on."i said as Yedam nodded grinning.
(His usual smile UwU)

I sat down beside Jeongwoo as Junghwan looked at me,like he wanted to ask a question.

"Jongwu!Jeongwoo bullied you?Wahhh Jeongwoo why are you mean to your own twin?"Junghwan said acting like he is beating Jeongwoo,i started to laugh.

"Yah!I told you why!"Jeongwoo replied.

They both started arguing and i just laughed at every arguement they were talking.

"Everyone!Should we go to somewhere?"Jaehyuk spoke up.

"Nah i think everyone just wants to stay home!You can go alone!Bye Jaehyuk don't come back!"Jihoon replied eating the chips in his hands and we all laughed.

"Jongwu,do you want to go anywhere?"Jaehyuk approached me and i was a bit surprised.

"Oh..um..we can go to.."

"I WANNA GO AND SWIM AT THE POOL OR SOMETHING!"Jihoon replied instead.

"What-Don't you wanna stay at home?"Jaehyuk said.

"Since Jongwu's going,so i'm going too.What do you think about the pool?"he asked me and i smiled.

"Well,it would be cool."i replied and he cheered.

"EVERYONE LET'S GO TO THE POOL!"

2.58 p.m.

I wore a black shirt and some leggings and got out to see Jeongwoo about to wear his swimsuit shirt.I just got out but looked away and i heard Jeongwoo chuckling.

"Did you see my abs?"he asked and i scoffed looking back at him.

"You probably don't even have one."i said and we both went downstairs.

"Yah!I exercise all right?"he said and i put my hands in front of his face.

"Talk to the hand,that's an excuse."i said as he suddenly place his hand on my waist.