♤3♤

11 pm

"Thank you come again!"i said to the customer that just got out.

I sighed in tiredness.Today,Jongseob said he couldn't come because he had a bad stomach ache,so i only did the job.I looked at Jeongwoo,who is just staring blankly outside the glass.

I smiled to myself and made my way towards his table.

"Bored mister Park?"i asked as he flinched looking at me.

I laughed a little to myself.

"Well uh..yeah yeah,i'm bored..as heck!But,this is what you do everyday?"he asked as i just looked down and back at him,and smiled weakly.

"That's what my mom and dad told me to..do."i said as i just hold back my tears and smiled.

"Ah..i'm sor-"he said but i cut his words.

"No no,i'm just saying,ahah,it's fine."i said making my fake smile.

"Yah!Jongwu!Wipe this table,i have more things to do!"one of my friend worker said.

"Oh okay!Excuse me Jeongwoo-ssi."i said and ran to take the wet napkin and started wiping tables.

As i wiped my first table,i thought about my parents.Who never came back..even if they said they will..last year,they say..we'll get home soon.It's only a few weeks in japan..but where are they?It's a year,not weeks.I remember where,and when they said it..

Incheon Airport
8:36 am
26th january 20_ _

The year..is unknowable.I can't think..but,they say..

It's only a few weeks in japan.Not years,not months..but a few weeks alright dear?Stay..stay in the house,with your g-grandma sweetie..please,be safe.Goodbye.

Tears of warmness dropped to the table.I cried,sobbing silently.

3rd person pov

Jeongwoo stood behind Jongwu,hearing her sobs of silenceness..but he heard it.Jeongwoo started to step close with silent steps and hugged Jongwu from behind.

Jongwu pov

I felt pair of arms wrapping my waist and i got electric shock.I looked behind and Jeongwoo smiled.

💘💘💘

"Is it because of me your tears has flown?"he asked as he looked in both my eyes.

I kept on silence not knowing how to answer.

"It's not.."i said removing his grip from my waist,and turned to Jeongwoo's direction.

"It's just..me."i said trying to smile.

"It's just..them."i whispered the last sentence.

I cried closing my face.Sobbing silently as i have more memories with my parents..good and bad,it's just the same.I felt arms wraaping around my body and was being pulled close.

"It's okay Jongwu,it can always be unexpected."he said rubbing my head.

Right now,i'm feeling..warm,with his embrace.I felt cold in some other people's embrace..but this felt..so comfortable and..warm..

Have i felt it?

"Uh,Jeongwoo i have to..work."i said pushing him slowly to not hurt him.