♤7♤

"Jongwu!Jongwu!"someone called me twice as i ran downstairs.

"Ne Junkyu/hyung?"

...WHAT.

I looked and it was Jeongwoo..well,we both looked.

"Aha,i knew these twins are gonna come over."he said munching on his popcorn smirking.

"Aish,don't play with our names."i said and ran off..feeling in a bad mood myself.

I ran to..me and Jeongwoo's room and lied down on my bed with my potato face smooshing the pillow.

"Yah,Jongwu.."JEONGWOO said as i looked at him.

"You okay?You seem..ill."

"I'm okay...girl problems."

"Girl proble-..ohhh,you mean-"

"Yes,shut up and leave me be,i'm in a bad mood right now."i said and flip myself to the other side and not look at him.

Suddenly,i felt the bed sinking..well,why the f-

"Aigoo,poor lil Jongwu having a bad mood."a different voice said while patting my head.

"Junkyu,what are you doing here?"i asked not in the actual mood of arguing.

"Comforting of course..i can't leave you all wrinkled face."he joked..maybe.

"Aish shut up my stomach hurts so bad right now."i said holding my stomach in.

"Cramps?Poor baby,come here and hug me."he said as arms wrapped around me.

"Its okay child."he said.

"I ain't your child,and shoo let me sleep."i said as he stopped hugging me.

"Okay,sleep tight lil bad mood baby."he said and closed the door.

God that namja..whatever,i'm gonna sleep.

Time skip~

Author-nim POV

"Jeongwoo,where's J O N G W U?"Seunghun asked while Jeongwoo was munching on his cereal.

"She's sleeping..bad mood hours and girl things."Jeongwoo explained.

"Oh,she's on her..P?"Seunghun said,kind of hesitating.

"..yeah."Jeongwoo said understand on what he meant.

Seunghun nodded and walked away.

Jongwu POV

You okay?
Well um..y-yes..w-who are you?
I'm Park Ji...

I woke up sitting down panting and sweating.

What was that?And who's voice is that?

"Jongwu?"

I felt hands touching my arm.

"LEAVE ME ALONE DON'T TOUCH ME!"i exclaimed feeling frightened as i closed both my ears with my both hands.

"Jongwu its okay its me,Junkyu its okay."i said as my blurry eyes were finally stabled as i can see Junkyu's face.

Without thinking,i hugged him.

"Jongwu?What's wrong-"

"I'm scared Junkyu i'm scared i'm hearing voices i'm scared help me Junkyu something's wrong help me."i said crying at the end.

"Jongwu i don't know what voices you're talking about,but..its okay,everything is gonna be alright..i guess it was just your head remembering..or thinking too much."he said rubbing my head.