♤17♤

I..don't..fit this.It's completely oversized,and i'm crying..mentally.

I peeked through the door and called out for Junkyu.All their attention was on me but Junkyu came rushing.

"What's up?"he asked and i sighed.

"Mr Junkyu,this pyjamas is completely bigger than my a-"

"Woah calm down!I think we need a safety pin or..brooch?Or something.I'll go get it.If there is."he went off for 'help'.

I took a deep breath and thought of life..which is complete shiitake.

"JONGWU!I GOT THE PINS-OOP-!ALMOST FELL!"Junkyu ran back up to the dressing room and passed the pin to me.

10 pins..how typical can Junkyu be?

"Thank you.For 10 pins."i said taking all of them and Junkyu laughed.

"Sorry,it's a spare if you needed more because..the pyjama is gigantic for you."

"Now get out you pervie."i said gesturing for him to get out.

"I'm not a pervie!"Junkyu pouted and closed the curtains for me to change..well a few pins on my pyjama.

I got out and all boys fixate their eyes on me.I kind of blushed but came close to bury my face on Junkyu's arm.Junkyu engulfed me into a hug and brushed my head.

"Don't look at this baby she's shy."

"Okay!Let's start the game!"Hyunsuk screamed out and we all gathered around in a circle.Me being in between Junkyu..cause i need him ,°-°, and Junghwan.

"Okay,we'll start with the older ones.Hyunsukie hyung?"Jaehyuk called out and Hyunsuk purses his lips and closed his eyes that speaks out 'why?'.

We all laughed at his expression and they all made a line as Hyunsuk sat in front of me.I gave out my laugh and they all looked at each other confusingly.

"Oh!She laughed!"Hyunsuk stated pointing out at me.
"Dude,the game didn't start."Jihoon responded and Hyunsuk gave in making us laugh.

"Ready?..now start!"Jihoon screamed out and Hyunsuk started his aegyo.
(The same as the episode one..TREASURE MAP EP.11)

At this rate,i'm absolutely dying.Thank god,mentally..but my face..you know the whole scrunch.

"HAHAHA Jongwu is so cute cringing!"Jaehyuk exclaimed and everyone did not notice him.Poor child.

"Done!1 minutes have passed!"Yedam stopped and Hyunsuk lied down and starts cringing.I controlled the laugh i have kept and buried my face on the matress.

"JONGWU!DON'T LAUGH!DON'T LAUGH!"Jihoon exclaimed repeatingly.

"I'm not!"i sat down with a serious face as they all laughed complementing me and i waited for the other members to continue.

JDJSKSKDJ THIS ATE SO MUCH TIME AND WE ARE ALL STILL LAUGHING OUR BUTTS OFF.Jeongwoo came last aS USUAL.

"Okay Jeongwoo the last and twin and soulmate and love birds go!"Yoshinori said with as full energy as he has.

Everyone started woo-ing and i waited for the game to start.Yet my heart is beating at a fast rate and it's transferring to my ear drums.

"Go and..ssssAY Hyunsuk how do you think about them playing?"Jihoon switched and my heart skipped a beat as i tried to calm down and Jeongwoo glared at him.

"Oh?Suddenly?Anyways,let's start!"Hyunsuk stated and i tried so hard to not laugh eversince the startting.

Jeongwoo first lied down and did cute posing,making weird 'cute' sounds along the poses.I then shook my head not even approving his little aegyos.He then sat down..and that is when,everything crumbles inside me.

"J-J-Jongwu noonaaaa~"he made a kid voice and i serious cringed.

"G-Give me a kiss.PWEASSSEEE."

I shook my head again.

"AaAaAaaaAaAah noonaaa~~"

Shaking my head aggressively.

He then came closer to my face and i almost broke out at the moment.

"Just laugh girl."he whispered in English making my heart literally dying and i shook my head.

He averted even closer but i dodged like how Hyunsuk did early for their episode.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU GONNA KISS JONGWU!?"Jaehyuk said and everyone made a siren sound,meaning it's not good and Junkyu came crawling to drag me out of there.

"This child needs help."Junkyu spoke as he drag me by my shoulders and i laughed at his statement.

"Ey ey let them continue!"Jaehyuk pointed out and everyone couldn't hear him again.

Everyone heard and i ran back to my spot and Jeongwoo came again.I made eye contact with Jeongwoo and that..is when it hit me like a truck.

Flashback

Author -nim POV

"The one who blinks has to run to a fierce dog bravely!But if the dog is nice they..should um.."

"Whatever skip it!Let's do it now!"

"1..2..3!"

The two childrens held on for eye contact for as long as they could.Not long after,the boy broke out frowning he couldn't stay for long.

"Now go!To that fierce dog!"

"HAHA okay!"

He ran off to the neighbourhood,as he had found the dog already barking at him and he was scared as he made a turn back inside the house.He panted and ran back to the room.

"I succeed!You're the.."he stopped his excitement..seeing his best friend gone from his sight.

"Jongwu?Hey no hide and seek."he walked around the house to find her hiding spot.

Nowhere.She was nowhere.

"Like i said..you're the loser."

Jongwu POV

I waited patiently for his appeareance.

"Come on now let's go."my dad called out picking me up..as i was only 5 years old,at early November.

"Wait!I-I need to-"

"Come we don't have much time.The flight's in 10 minutes!And we drive for 5 minutes there too.No need to wait-"

"NO!JEONGWOO!PARK JEONGWOO!"

End of flashback

"Jongwu!"

I looked up and flinched..for some reason my dad's face appeared.I screamed out and averted bacwards as i blinked and saw Junkyu's face.I looked at my surroundings and saw everyone looking at me.

"A-Ah..i-i'm sorry.Well..i'm gonna go."i stated running off to get out from the studio.

I stopped at the hallways and coincidencely no one was here.I sat down between me and the wall.I held my head because it started banging here and there.

"Now i remember why i left him.How he bullied me.Why he bullied me."

"Jongwu!"

I looked up and see Jeongwoo running towards me.

Memories banged in my head again.Leaving me unconscious.

(Yeaah this is big time boring..but i'm finishing it anyways :"))) )