♧14♧

11.28 p.m.

Jeongwoo's POV

"Jongwu,wake up.Wake up,we arrived."i whispered shaking her but she didn't budge and kept on sleeping.

She's still as heavy as in her childhood.

"Yo,you need help?"Hyunsuk came and asked.

"Honestly,yes,help my helpless figure."i replied.

Hyunsuk started lifting Jongwu but with a little help from Junkyu and Seunghun.She didn't even budge in waking up.

"Alright,Jeongwoo give her a piggy back ride."Hyunsuk passed Jongwu to my back as i held her cold legs and her arms hanging loose to my chest but was wrapped around my neck as she stretched.

"Quickly bring her or not it'll be heavier."Jihoon said as i laughed.

"Alright,alright."i stated still laughing and tried to rush upstairs.

"Damn why are you heavy."i muttered but still rushed upstairs.

I reach the floor and went straight to the room carefully twisting the door knob without attempting of dropping Jongwu.I closed the door again and plopped Jongwu to her bed spot.As if,i realised that her super hot coat was still on..crap,what am i suppose to do?S-Should i just..take it off?Maybe i should lock the door.I went to lock the door and planned on how to take Jongwu's coat off carefully without waking her up.

I took the right side and slowly moved her arm out from the coat.For my next attempt,i slowly pushed her to my side of my bed and took off the jacket as soon as she was rolled on the otber side.I cheered silently,and wrapped her around our blanket.Suddenly,i stopped.Stopped to get a closer look on her face.Her face faced towards me as she was on the left side of the bed after i took off her coat and moved her back to her spot.I went and sat down beside her,arms supporting my head and i examined her face.

Her face..never changes a bit.She's still that one and only girl i've been with my life..well,except for my mom,but she's a woman.And day by day..getting more beautiful-

She started to shuffle around and i backed away as she faced towards my side of our bed.I took off my coat and just sat down looking at her comfortably sleeping.I pushed a strand of hair that was kind of covering her face but not much.I lied down and just looked at her face,as if it's the last.Like it is the last time that i would feel this excitement when seeing her.My eyes got a little drowsy as i went to my dreamland.

7.55 a.m.

Jongwu's POV

I slowly battered my eyes,meeting the sun that stings me eye like i'm in hell.I felt a body presence behind me and an arm wrapping around my waist.Of course,no other than Jeongwoo would do that.I let it slide until he wakes up so i can move without bothering his precious beauty sleep.I turned around carefully and just see his sleepy drowsy face.I slowly started touching his face because oH MY GOD HIS SKIN IS SO SMOOTH LIKE IT'S FLIRTING WITH ME-

He started moving around,probably ticklish with my slight touch.I panicked a bit and he slowly opens his eyes as well.His eyes were drowsy and sleepy looking.Not to mention,we were pretty..too close.He opens his eyes wide at a normal state.

"What time did you slept?"i asked.

"..11..something.."he replied actually still trying to open his eyes.

I laughed a bit and just dazed off to his features.His sharp perfect nose,his sharp eyes,his..soft pink lips.He seems to be doing the same thing and he started to avert towards me.I averted towards him too,clenching my left hand into a fist and the other gripping onto his shirt.Our lips touched slightly..

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

ready to dive in..

💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘
💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖💘💖

and..

i pulled away.

I stood up and walked inside the bathroom,immediately locked it.

No.This can't happen.Ever.

I washed myself up crazily and did my morning routine.I went out and saw Junkyu just lying down on the bed,with his sleepy face.

"Oh,good morning Jongwu did you had any dreams or nightmares last night?"he asked not even catching his breath.

"Oh..nothing in my head eventually."i chuckled.

"What about you?And why do you ask?"i asked him.

"Well,it's a nightmare.The nightmare is..you..dead in a crucial way.Now,i'm gonna hold you close.I don't want that to be real.Please,don't take a step further away from..us."he stood up explaining..his hair bobbing up and down softly as he walks,and he engulfed me into a hug..a pretty lazy but tight hug.

"Aw,you can protect me Junkyu.It's all just a dream."i whispered softly.

He tighten up the hug a bit and i could feel his trembling body,showing his fear of his dream that is a mental sickness of reality.I changed at the topic by asking,

"Anyways,where's Jeongwoo?"

He pulled the hug away and shrugged his shoulders.

"Nevermind that.I'd rather cuddle with you aHA!"i cringed at my statement and he did too.

"You are so cringe-cheesy Jongwu."he flowed his hand through his hair.

I laughed and then-

You kissed Jeongwoo a bit today.

(Hello my beautiful peeps.And i thank hearteuyou for supporting this book although it has been decades that i've been late updating :) and sorry for the cringe sis.pEACE✌💫)