♧10♧

"Hey Jongwu?"

I looked behind to see Hyunsuk smiling at me..although it looked like as if he's forcing his smile.

"Oh,Hyunsuk hi..what's up?"

"Yedam wants to see you."

The dude who has been acting weird around me? Wow,is he gonna confess or something.

"Oh okay.Thanks for telling me.Haha."i said and walked away to find Yedam.

I walked around the house and all over the place..only to not find his face anywhere.

"Yedam?!"i exclaimed outside since i couldn't find him inside the house.

"Over here!Sorry!"

I looked back and saw Yedam's beautiful and cute smile shining to my face.This is the first time i've seen him smiling so wide..most of the times he wouldn't really do that but only laughed and smile mostly with his members.

"Eh?You were inside?How come i didn't see you LOL?"i chuckled.

"I thought you would come upstairs.But Hyunsuk told me you went out to find me so i came after you."

"Okay then,let's get inside again?"i giggled.

"Haha sure."he said and we got upstairs.

In the bedroom

"So Yedam..what were you going to say again?"i asked as he took a deep breath.

"I..really.."

"Like you?"i continued as he was shook.

"Ahhahah,no not that!"he said as both of our faces turned red.

"Oh-sorry i misunderstood."i said covering my face as Yedam continues.

"I really want to be your boy friend."he finished.

"..Pfft,Bang Yedam are you serious?That's adorable.Of course i would be your girl friend!"

Suddenly,the door was pushed..by Jeongwoo.

"Eh?Jeongwoo, you were eavesdropping?"i said as i stood him up.

"So..you guys are official?"Jeongwoo asked.

"W-What?"

"I knew it.Well,be happy i'm SUPER proud of you two."he smiled and left.

"What was that all about?"Yedam asked as we looked at each other.

"..Shoot,he misunderstood.He thought you and i are couples!This is so not right!"i said messing my hair..but fix them back anyways.

"No no.Let's go to him before he tells everyone!"Yedam said and we rushed downstairs.

Jeongwoo was finding 'someone' and you were pretty quick to grab his hand.He looked back at you and you shook your head.

"It's not what you misheard!We said-"

He dragged you to both of your shared room and he shut the door and locked it.He started to argue with you,making you having no reply.

"You know what?I'm hurt.I'M HURT!You don't know how much aching i've been holding but it really huRTS ME LIKE HELL!WHAT DO YOU THINK I LIVE IN SEEING YOU HAPPY WITH THEM BUT COLD WITH ME?!DO YOU THINK I'M FINE?!I'm sensitive and you know it.You don't know me but i know you!-You know what,i'll rephrase that.I'm your bully.You remember in 1st until 3rd grade that you got bullied everyday?That was me!ME!I just changed and suddenly thought about you every-sECOND and time and,i feel like i wanted to apologise but it was too late!You were not in school anymore!My mom was your mom's friend and we often met but you always lock yourself up not even wanting to see me!But..when we were 4 or 5 years old we were best friends!Super close friends!We made a promise that we-"i stopped and hugged him.

"Please..stop...i-i'm..sorry..without hiek information..i left and for..got.I'm..s-sorryhh."i cried not realising i actually did.

"But i was your bully at the end!Don't you understand?I didn't keep our promise to stay as friends!I..bruised you and beated you up as a 1st and 3rd grader because of my friends!..Which,excludes Junghwan.A-Aren't you hurt?"he asked as i got in a dilemma a bit.

"I..feel like i am..but..because i hurted you..it's more..likely my..fault."i sniffed a bit and Jeongwoo hugged me comforting me.

"It wasn't your fault at all.It was really mine."he said clenching on my jacket.

We looked at each other as we pulled away the hug.I wiped my tears.

"I looked ugly don't i?I'm a mess."i said chuckling wiping every tears away.

"No.You still look beautiful."he said and it made my heart skipped a beat.

I looked at him and we kept eye contact as not even one of us looked away.I was possibly admiring him,as he looked like he is as well.We both looked down..to each other's lips probably.Suddenly he leans in and i aimlessly did the same.The closer and closer we get..the more inches became smaller gaps..but i stopped and i felt like he did as well.I looked away and we looked at each other.

I smiled while chuckling a bit and hugged him.He hugged me back,as i got scared again..

Is he hurt like how i am right now?

(HEY!Since TREASURE debuted..it's just sad that Yoonbin's out of the group :"( .And also the fact that Jeongwoo snatched my heart again ❤ so i'll try to be more active again.Please keep supporting💫)