♧8♧

Do you have a feeling like..

WELL F-

"We should see our own old pictures?"

"...oh,s-sure i guess."i said while i slowly backed away.

"Alright then,i'll go find it in my bag."he smiled and walked away to his bag.

I mumbled words and took a deep breath.

"Ah here it is!"he exclaimed and ran to "our" bed.

"But why see old pictures?"

"Hmm,in case if any of us can remember that we went to the pictures place."

"Okay then."

He then showed me the first picture.

There was a boy and a little girl holding hands while smiling under a cherry blossom tree.

I refreshed my mind,trying to get to my childhood.

"*knock knock*Twinzies!"someone exclaimed in English.

"Oh,yes Hyunsuk hyung?"Jeongwoo exclaimed.

"Come downstairs we're cooking samyang."

"Okay~"we both replied.

We looked at each other as Jeongwoo awkwardly smile.

💗💗
Cute

..WHATISWRONGWITHME?!

"We'll continue later."he said and hopped off the bed.

He got out of the room as there was me only.

"Hey are you not gonna come?"he peeked.

"Didn't know you would wait."

-🍃-

After eating..samyang that was quite suffering but delicious,everyone went upstairs lazily,and slept downstairs.

Before that,everyone wished a good night and to have some good rest towards each other.

..and here i am..with this BOY again.

"Jeong-"

I stopped my words,seeing him all cozy and asleep.I decided to not bother him but just lied down,far from him.He started to sigh as in cold.My actions started.I covered him with a blanket and fell back asleep.

🍃The next day🍃

Jeongwoo POV

I woke up feeling the slight heavy thing on my waist.I looked over to see someone's head on my chest.

"What the.."

I saw the long/short hair as i realised it was Jongwu.She started to move and she looked up,in which her face so close to me.

That was too close for our lips to touch.

Suddenly her eyes fluttered open slowly.My eyes widen because i was shock again that she will know.

Jongwu POV

I fluttered my eyes open feeling like my chin was touching something,and my arms wrapping around something.I opened my eyes,and made eye contact with sharp eyes.My mind went blank as it took me a long time to recognize.