♧16♧

"Yay!We are home!"everyone screamed in excitement.

"Wow..it felt like it was years we've been staying in Jeju,my body feels like it's not used to be here."Yoshinori stretched and oOOOOoooOoOH IT'S CUUTE.

"Let's go to change into our casuals and play games?"Jaehyuk asked and everyone agreed.

I walked beside Junkyu and Hyunsuk as Jeongwoo was now with Haruto.Haruto had been looking at me and i had been noticing it.

Weird..is he okay?Shall he see the doctor?

"Hey Jongwu um..can i talk to you?"Haruto asked me and i was shook.

"Uh..sure?Where?"

"Outside."he held my shoulders as we walked and i looked at the back raising my brows at Junkyu and Hyunsuk.

They both shrugged their shoulders and gestured that they'll wait.

Is he..sick?Or iS THIS A-

"So the reason is..um.."Haruto looked down,his face turning hella red.

"Uhh are you okay?Do you need medicine?Are you having a fever?Why are you so re-"i tried to ask but he held my shoulders and shook me up a bit and i mumbled a bit loud,

"EEIOEUOEUOOEUIOEOE-"

"I like you!I..like you."he slowed down and looked away in embarrassment.

"Y-You..like me-?"

"I mean,it's okay if you don't like me back i'm just confessing so i can make myself feel comfortable..yet this is unCOMfortable."he stated and his voice cracked.

He widens his eyes and i held my laughter as he started to laugh and i continued my laugh.

"H-Haruto!I accept you..but you know,not in a deep tragic love way."i spoke up and he nodded hugging me.

"I know.Your heart belongs to Jeongwoo.I assure that big time.I teased him a lot too."he said and i kind of blushed..too much?

"Ohhh you're blushing~"he teased poking my arms.

"Sh-Shut up..well yes i do have a crush on hIM BUT PLEASE DON'T TELL HIM."

"Of course i won't!Now let's go!"he dragged me again and we both started talking and laughed.

"Oh wait..i just realised,maybe i should go to my ho-"

"Home?No!Stay with us."Haruto smiled.

Handsomehandsomehandsome-

"Uh,okay!"i replied and Junkyu ran up to me.

"Where were you guys?We were worried,we thought you guys got lost or something."Junkyu englufed me into a hug.

"Okay 'mom'."Haruto replied and jogged off with a scoff.

"Mom?What-"

"Dude,you act like a mom."i stated and he got in silence.

"Huh..i'm a mom."

I laughed and he just had a short giggle.

At the dorm

"So..Jaehyuk,is the game you guys planned gonna be fun?"i asked and he smiled sweetly at me sqUEEAAAL-

"Of course!We assure it'd be fun.Oh,for your information we didn't plan it."he replied and his door room opened and..it was Jeongwoo with only his pants on what tHE-

"Jeongwoo!Oh my god!"Jaehyuk quickly covers my eyes and i gladly covered it with his hands on my face.

"AHHHH JAEHYUK-HYUNG YOU SHOULD'VE KNOCKED!"Jeongwoo shouted yet Jaehyuk didn't let me out...WHAT.