♧18♧

I opened my eyes,to see myself drowning under the sea..but i didn't panic.I stayed inside calmly,myself being the narrator for my own figure.My clothes like the pyjamas i wore.Then it switched to my own figure's point of view.I with no hesitation immediately swim up to the sea for air.

I woke up,sitting down with ray of lights shining towards my face and an arm wrapped around my shoulder leaving me still dumbfounded.

"Jongwu,thank goodness you're..well,you're not enitrely okay but thank god you're awake!I was worried!"Junkyu exclaimed in excitement as the nurse had told him to be quiet.He apologised but i was still lost.

"What happened?How did this happened?"

"You were unconscious.Jeongwoo told all of us,he tried to wake you up by himself but you were..really jelly that you didn't move so we called 112(911)."
(It's Korean's 911 number)

"Aw..i'm glad..what's my name?"

"What?!You can't remember-?!"i cupped his mouth and giggled.

"I'm just joking stop shouting!"i whisper yelled and he made a relief face.

"Don't joke around okay?This is serious we're in the hospital."

"But seriously..what's my name?"

I mean it when i say i was lost.I've lost only a single tiny bit about my life.I've got nothing but my friend's names.Who they are is the one i could answer.

"Don't..joke around..please."Junkyu tried to laugh,but stopped when i show no signs of joking.

"You really can't remember do you?"

I shook my head and he sighed pacing towards me a bit as he gave me a tight hug.He pulled away and is in the midst of crying.

"Is there anything else you can remember?"

"Only my friend's name.Which is you,Junkyu and..you know the others. Jihoon Hyunsuk Yoshinori Asahi Haruto Mashiho Doyoung Junghwan Jaehyuk Yedam and Jeongwoo.And a bit facts about myself.Also..a bit memory about..me and a certain someone somehow.."

The door swung open and i saw a familiar face..Jihoon.

"Jongwu-ah!"Jihoon whisper yelled giving me a hug and i hugged him back.

"How are you feeling?You feel good?"

"I'm fine.But..i feel like i made some memory loss.What do you call that?"

"Amnesia."

Everyone turned to see the doctor stepping inside.The doctor came towards me and gave me a medicine.

"What is this doctor?"

"This is some medicine if you want your memories to be back slowly.You'll have to take one pil a week because if you take more than one,it'll cause you to lose more memories.So try not to overdose on it.I have some other business to settle so i'll come back later.Oh,and guests have to come one by one do not just barge in like this okay?"the doctor explained and everyone replied silently as the doctor left.

"I think we all know who to let Jongwu talk to."Hyunsuk stated and everyone agreed.I am in confusion.

They all hugged me one by one and i stated their names as one of them looked like they would cry,but i smiled at them bitterly sweet.I look up and saw Jeongwoo.I waited for him to open his arms to me but he took the chair beside him and sat down as he waited for the door to be shut.As the door closed,it was a silence.

The only audible noise is sounds that goes 'beep' on the other patients in the room as well as mine,the air conditioner swinging up and down and a fan spinning creating soft air pushing downwards to where we are.