TWELVE.

third person pov

taehyung entered school, slightly surprised at the sight of jungkook & sana kissing.

he instinctively flinched, but swiftly regained his confidence, proceeding toward hoseok.

"hey, hobi."

"wassup, tae. aren't sana & jungkook the cutest?"

"adorable," he uttered, sarcasm dripping like venom.

his eyes met with jungkook's after the ravenette motioned for taehyung to follow him into the bathroom.

"well, my time here is done. guess i'll see you in history," he abruptly stated, waving & walking toward the bathroom door.

"uh, ok?"

he looked around & to his luck, nobody was paying attention to him.

taehyung ran into the bathroom & smiled at the sight of jungkook washing his mouth, due to his make out session with his girlfriend.

"you seemed to have enjoyed it," tae started, laughing at his own remark.

"you don't say?"

"i missed you, boo," tae whispered, pecking jungkook's pink lips.

"i missed you more. why didn't you respond to my text yesterday?"

"sorry, i was too busy celebrating. i don't know if you heard already, but suho moved to ilsan. im so relieved...i was getting tired of his perverted stares."

"ugh, so was i. trust me, i noticed," jungkook said, wrapping his arms around the older's waist.

before the conversation could continue, the two boys overheard the bell ring.

"sigh, let's get to class."

"nooo, why can't we just skip? i doubt anyone will notice," jungkook whined, nuzzling his head into taehyung's neck.

"i beg to differ. if we're both absent from our classes, sana will most definitely grow suspicious. maybe another time."

"promise, babe?"

"i promise," taehyung said, unwrapping jungkook's arms from his waist & giving him a slow, meaningful kiss.

the two boys left the bathroom & parted their ways.

little did they know, sana was standing at the end of the hall, trying her hardest to decipher why they left the bathroom together.

& like jungkook once told taehyung, she's smart.

"YOU WHAT?"

"shh, jimin, don't be so loud. trust me, it isn't that serious."

"tae, you're basically having an affair. i think it is that serious," jimin whispered, closing the janitor's closet door.

"why are you making this so much bigger than it needs to be? im sure she won't find out."

"im not over-exaggerating, seriously. im trying my very best to bring you back to reality & make you realize what you're doing is completely illogical."

"maybe i don't need your help," tae muttered, catching the attention of the older.

"what was that?"

"maybe i don't need your help. every time i ask for your advice, you always make me out to be the bad guy. hyung, will you ever understand where im coming from?"

"i mean, you're the person jungkook's cheating with, so technically, you are the bad guy," jimin responded, shrugging.

"haha, what did i expect? you're probably just jealous."

"um, what's there to be jealous of?"

"yoongi hasn't even bothered to ask you out, so you probably envy my relationship with jungkook."

jimin chuckled at the younger's behavior.

"first off, it's an affair, not a relationship. & second off, i'd rather go through a talking phase with someone than secretly cheat."

"is it really a talking phase or does he simply not have feelings for you?"

jimin softly gasped.

"to think that befriending you would be a good idea. i should've known; you've been an asshole since the very day we've met. don't, just don't attempt to speak to me when things go downhill for you & apparent lover. the last thing i'd do is envy that bullshit."

"oh, & i hate to admit it, but jungkook has really changed you. try taking a look in the mirror & letting go of your fucking ego before someone else does it for you," jimin added.

"w-well, i don't care, because things will never go downhi-"

before taehyung could finish his statement, the closet door slammed.

here's a pic of my babie to lift ur spirits <3