THIRTY FOUR.

third person pov

yoongi placed his hands in his hoodie pockets, strolling down the street's block without a certain location to head to.

truth being told, min yoongi was a miserable fuck.

the black-haired male's eyes brightened with instant hope as he noticed an attention-seeking, neon sign:

yoongi exasperatedly neared the small bar, like a puppy who found its lost bone.

but before he could enter, his phone buzzed twice.

jinyoung: bby, where r u?

jinyoung: pls don't tell me ur still gloomy over that jimin shit :/

yoongles 💞: lmfao chill, i'm @ church

jinyoung: uhhhh why are u at church

yoongles 💞: homeboy can't praise the lord?

jinyoung: but eye-

jinyoung: alright. i love youuuuujsjsj

yoongles 💞: lol k bye

yoongi sighed, vexation undoubtably displayed in his eyes.

the black-haired male's stomach contracted as he observed the environment.

echoing laughter overpowered the jukebox as conversations swirled in a dirty cloud of smoke.

the stagnant stench of cigarettes hid within the collaboration of mephitic odors. 

a sharp smell of alcohol wafted toward him, like black plumes bellowing from the windows of a burning house.

"hey, little man. what could i get you on this fine afternoon?" the bartender enthusiastically greeted, straightening his bow tie in the process.

"i don't even fucking care at this point, just give me the strongest drink you have available. & before you ask – here's my i.d. i'm nineteen."

as he spent more hours at the drunken-filled venue, each drink offered seemed like a brilliant idea.

yoongi propped up in his seat, freely breathing in the smoky air.

his head had a specific way of lolling when he was close to complete inebriation, & the bartender had already known him long enough to spot the noticeable signs.