FIFTEEN.

† third person pov †

"taehyung?"

"taehyung?"

"TAEHYUNG!"

what the fuck is this boy so preoccupied with? hoseok thought, rolling his eyes in the process.

"don't worry...i've got an idea," jihyo assured, scooting closer to the dirty blonde.

"look, jungkook's shirtless!" jihyo exclaimed, grabbing taehyung & several others' attention.

"what the hell was that for?" taehyung bitterly questioned, giving her a spiteful glare.

"well, you were so deep in your thoughts that you couldn't even hear us. anyways, are you going to the movie night tonight?" hoseok asked.

"eh. chances are that i will, but every time our school hosts an event like that, there's barely any supervision & some messed up shit always goes down, so i'm still contemplating on it."

"well, jungkook is going to be there so i'm most definitely going," jihyo intervened, smirking.

taehyung's eyes widened.

"a-are you sure about that? i don't think you should make any moves; him & sana h-have an on & off relationship," he nervously gulped.

"hm...every time i bring jungkook up, you always recommend for me to stay away from him. something intense must've happened between the two of you."

"yeah, i guess you could say that."

"if he's really that horrible to be around, then guess i'll stay away from him."

why am i reserving him from others? he's too embarrassed to start a relationship with me, anyway.

surprisingly, it'd been days since taehyung's last encounter with jungkook & namjoon.

was jungkook aware that taehyung was avoiding him? yes.

did he know the reason why? not in the slightest.

sana walked into the library & made eye contact with taehyung, slowly approaching him.

he internally groaned at the sight of her.

not this shit again.

"hi there, taehyung. just a quick reminder that sooner or later, you will regret treating me the way you did in the cafeteria."

"yeah, cool," tae responded in a composed tone, sighing in distress.

"why so quiet?" she annoyingly inquired, yearning to hurt his feelings.

"i mean, what do you expect? nobody plans a murder out loud."

"getting smart with me, i see. ok, have that same energy very, very soon. see you at the movie night," sana smirked, walking away after patting his back.

"damn, what's her deal?" jihyo questioned.

"at this point, i honestly don't know or care. it's her life-long goal to bring me down, but as you can see, it isn't exactly working," tae replied, shrugging.

"wassup, jungkook," hoseok whisper-shouted, grabbing the attention of everyone in the library.

oh, shit.

since taehyung's avoidance towards him was noticeable, jungkook tried everything in his power to communicate with taehyung for at least a second.

but of course, taehyung wouldn't allow it in a million years.

"yeah, i think my time is done here. bye hoseok & jihyo, see you two at movie night," tae anxiously exclaimed, scrambling his things together & pacing at a rather fast pace out the door.

jungkook noticed him & attempted to start a conversation with him, but failed.

taehyung dashed out the door before jungkook could even open his mouth to speak.

he ran into the restroom & leaned against the wall, out of breath.

"never thought ignoring an individual would be this challenging."

ok, this chapter was some absolute trash & was basically filled with random information.
tbh, this was a filler bc the real deal is within the next chapter.
alright, bye ;)