THIRTY SIX.

third person pov

trigger warning: sexual assault
please read at your own risk.

"t-taehyung...hi," chanyeol mumbled, shifting his weight from side to side.

the dirty blonde eagerly revealed his boxy smile while walking into the grey-haired male's house, unmindful on how much of an effect he truly had on the older.

"hi, yeollie!"

the adorable nickname sent shivers down the older's spine.

"um, hi. shit, i already greeted you- i mean...hi, taehyung. what are you doing here? not that i'm complaining but—"

"hyung, you're rambling. we're partners for the physics project, remember? we might as well finish the project today."

"oh, yeah. any proposals?" he questioned, gesturing taehyung to sit on his couch.

"yeah, i was thinking about about creating an alphabetical order of quantum physics mechanics on a poster? i don't know why, but something tells me that mrs. choi would really enjoy it."

chanyeol ignored the younger's statement, diverting his attention to taehyung's pink lips.

"pay attention!" he jokingly shouted, grabbing onto the gray-haired male's left cheek.

"sorry, my mind wandered off. but, i think your idea for the project is pretty impressive. let's try that out, yeah?"

before the dirty blonde could nod in agreement, his phone buzzed.

my muscle bun 🥺🖤: come over, i'm bored

my personal bottom <3: i'm w yeollie

my muscle bun 🥺🖤: tf is a yeollie? if it's that yoda-eared bitch, block me rn

my personal bottom <3: cool out, we're working on our project. maybe if u weren't trying so hard to make me jealous w that elkie chick, we wouldn't be having this issue :,)

my muscle bun 🥺🖤: eye-??? bold now huh? alright, but remember to set sum boundaries with that fucker cuz he flirts a lil too much

my personal bottom <3: we're nothing more than friends :( now bye, he's offering snacks 

my muscle bun 🥺🖤: bet, bye 😪💞💘💕

taehyung giggled at his boyfriend's possessive behavior, causing chanyeol to turn his head sideways to avoid getting caught staring.

"mkay, let's get started," the dirty blonde announced, opening up the trifold-poster.

the two boys quietly worked on thirteen letters each, both desperate for the silence to break.

"so, how are you & hoseok doing?" taehyung questioned, changing his awkward expression into an enthusiastic one.

"uh, what do you mean?"

"you & hoseok. you two have been dating, right?"

"ah, hobi? he's practically the light of my world, but our relationship is nothing but platonic. where'd you get that idea from?"

"sorry, i just assumed since you two are inseparable," taehyung mumbled, feeling apologetic for creating such assumptions.

"nah, it's fine. maybe there's a possibility that i could catch feelings for him one day, but for now, i've got my eye on a special fella."

"who?!" taehyung bursted out, fortuitously placing his hand on chanyeol's crotch out of excitement.

"t-tae..." chanyeol whispered, directing his gaze down to his black sweats.

"shit! i'm sorry, that was completely unintentional," he apologized, attempting to remove his hand before chanyeol tightly latched onto it.

"um, chanyeol...c-can you let go of my hand?"

...you see, the grey-haired male was able to retrieve any male or female he desired.

but, that wasn't love.

park chanyeol was in love with kim taehyung.

unfortunately, the feelings weren't mutual; meaning that he had no other choice but to coerce them onto the younger.

"shh," he returned, gently caressing the younger's right cheek.

"c-chanyeol, p-please stop touching me—"

before taehyung could reach for his phone, chanyeol grabbed it & threw it across the room, contently sighing at the sound of it cracking.

"yeollie...i'm begging you," he begged; tears forming at the rim of his eyes.

"you think i haven't noticed you leading me on? i might be making these actions in spite of getting revenge on jungkook, but that doesn't change the fact that i'm completely in love with you."

taehyung trembled in trepidation as the older used his tiny hand to unzip his pants.

the dirty blonde gasped in shock when chanyeol forcibly grabbed his head & angled it toward his bulging erection.

"let go of my f-fucking head," taehyung emphatically sobbed, his tears deeply staining the older's boxers.

taehyung was a strong-willed, resilient individual –

but without jungkook's presence at this very moment, he felt so vulnerable.

"please, please, please," he mercifully begged.

"no worries, i'll go easy on you."

before the dirty blonde could express his obvious disapproval, chanyeol cracked a small smile & ran his fingers through taehyung's soft, fluffy hair.

"let's keep this between the two of us, yeah?"