THIRTY THREE.

third person pov

seokjin grabbed the arms of taehyung & jungkook, leading them into the library.

before either of them could protest, jin forced them to sit down using his parental skills.
(a/n: enough of that 'eomma' shit)

"i've sat you two down here because i am beyond tired of your guys' arguments."

"you're kidding me, right? i don't argue, i just simply put him in his place," the dirty blonde opposed, refusing to make eye contact with his fake boyfriend.

"nah, i think putting you in your place is more of my job. i swear, this dick does wonders."

the dirty blonde kicked jungkook in his shin under the table, due to his provocative behavior.

"ugh, you're so obscene. i'm truly convinced that your everyday life revolves around sex."

"damn, i make it that obvious?" jungkook admitted, smirking at the highly irritated taehyung.

"hey, are you forgetting that i'm older than you? respect your hyung, yeah?" taehyung stated, defensively bucking at him.

"hm, sure doesn't seem like it," jungkook remarked, rising up & towering the older.

seokjin came in between the two & put an end to the uprising dispute.

"yah! i'm trying to fix things here & you're convinced that this is a free opportunity to have yet another squabble? sit the hell down."

"c'mon jin, why'd you stop it? i was gonna beat his ass," taehyung groaned.

"t-tae...i love you & all, but we all know that would never be the case."

jungkook chuckled at the oldest for his humorous, yet straightforward comment.

"anyways, i've sat you two down to resolve
whatever issues you have with each other."

"great, then guess we'll be here all day," the dirty blonde murmured, crossing his arms against his chest.

"bit stubborn, aren't we? keep smart mouthing & i'll whip my dick out."

seokjin striked both of them on the back of their heads with his history book, causing them to wince in sudden pain.

"anyways, we're going to be playing a game called, 'interrupt n' whack.' basically, a person gets to explain their side of the story & if the opposing person interrupts, they'll get whacked on the head with my history book."

"seokjin, y-you're joking right? if i don't interrupt jungkook, he'll end up saying some dumb shit in result of me whacking him," taehyung complained in annoyance.

"well, that won't happen because it's my history book. alright, so who wants to go first?"

"i volunteer as a tribute," jungkook humorously announced, causing taehyung to tense up as he noticed the infamous smug smirk.

"alright, jungkook – explain your part of the story."

"for starters, taehyung thinks he's the shit. every time we speak, i'm convinced that he thinks he's superior to me. sure, he's adorable, smart, hot, & practically perfect, but he makes me wonder if death is the only choice."