FORTY.

third person pov

seokjin pulled jungkook into the bathroom, leaving him in a confused & flustered mess.

hoseok followed behind the two, although his presence didn't exactly matter to the two.

"please don't irritated, but i kind of caught taehyung c-changing his clothes, &- fuck, just see for yourself," the oldest admitted, unlocking his phone to show the ravenette the heinous photo.

"holy fuck," he mumbled to himself, barely audible.

the youngest desired for those grotesque pictures to be eradicated from his now corrupted mind.

legitimately, he wanted nothing more than to kiss the dirty blonde's pain away.

"kook, you don't have to believe me. you could insult me all you like, but i guess this is the conclusion i've come to."

jungkook hated to admit it, but chances were that seokjin was in the ballpark.

the signs of rape his younger brother had stated all matched with the dirty blonde's physical appearance & brand new demeanor.

the red-haired male stifled a giggle, & the two other men would be idiots not to notice the mishap.

"what could be so funny, hobi?" the ravenette queried, subtly glaring at the older.

"i just find it funny how seokjin secretly snapped photos of tae. isn't that kind of on the creepy side, or?"

"there's a possibility that my friend could've gotten raped, so how is this funny in any way, shape or form?"

"i'm sorry, *snicker* it's just that-"

"hoseok, we don't need your shitty commentary. go back to riding chanyeol's dick," seokjin defensively replied, rolling his eyes in the process.

"chanyeol."

"what?" the oldest questioned, averting his attention back to the ravenette.

jungkook then informed the oldest of taehyung's visit to chanyeol's house on saturday, & how all the events led up to this situation.

"are you inefficient perverts trying to accuse my chanyeol of rape? uh, news flash – my best friend would never do that," hoseok remarked.

"there's a reason why you're only referring to him as your best friend," seokjin mumbled to himself.

quite frankly, the whole group was becoming worn out of hoseok's antics in general.

whenever taehyung would be mentioned, he'd always find a way to degrade or bring up negative aspects about the dirty blonde.

why? nobody knew.

it was just the truth untold, right?

"hobi, i love you, but just get lost. the last thing we need right now is your negative energy," jungkook pleaded, leaving the older no choice but bitterly leave the bathroom.

"finally, we got rid of that fucker," seokjin mumbled to himself.

"uh, do you hate hobi now, or something?"

"not exactly, i'm just getting bad vibes from him. i don't even know, it's probably my paranoia."

"anyways; hyung, it had to had been chanyeol. i kept warning tae about his presence, but he always brought up how they were 'only friends.' damn, i'm going to kill that fuc-"

"no! no killing, no confronting- fuck, nothing! there has to be a validated reason why taehyung didn't tell anyone, especially you. when taehyung is ready, he'll address the situation to us, & if he takes too long...we'll find a way to get it out of him," seokjin interrupted.

anger boiled deep within the ravenette's system, as hot as lava. it churned within, hungry for destruction, & it was obvious that it was too strong for him to handle.

"t-this is all my fault."

"how?"

"i-i fucking tried making tae jealous with that elkie bitch. if i wasn't acting so childish & simply chose him as my physics partner, none of this shit would be taking place."

the elder silently agreed to an extent, but chose not to comment.

"jin-hyung, please. my boyfriend was fucking- you know what, & you're asking me to not act on it? how the hell am i going to l-live with this," the ravenette inquired, carefree of his vulnerability showing.

before the older could respond, the bell rang; signaling that their first class had started.

"we'll talk about this later, alright?" the blonde restively stated, holding the door for the younger.

"uh, huh."

"unfortunately, your guys' physics projects weren't up to my ideal standards...but there was one that managed to catch my eye," mrs. choi announced, failing to interest the students.

"park chanyeol & kim taehyung, please come forward."

jungkook sympathetically eyed his boyfriend, realizing that they hadn't spoken for two straight days.

the dirty blonde noticeably shuddered, attempting to hide his discomfort near the grey-haired male with a cracked smile.

"park chanyeol & kim taehyung created a poster, alphabetizing the quantum physics mechanics. i'm sure they worked hard."

"no one gives a fuck," someone groaned, causing the class to be filled with a variety of snickers & giggles.

"trust me, we worked very hard," chanyeol assured, beginning to softly knead taehyung's ass at an angle most people couldn't view.

taehyung grunted at the older's unwanted touch, making jungkook's forehead vein suddenly become prominent.

"so, would you two like to presen-"

"bathroom – emergency," the ravenette harshly interceded, promptly exiting the classroom.

jungkook's fists appeared white from the continual clenching, along with gritted teeth from his effort to remain silent.

his hunched form exuded an animosity that resembled acid — burning, slicing, & potent.

the black-haired male's face was firetruck-red with suppressed rage; every word stinging him only fueling the fire that burned within him.

the boy locked the stall door, instantly sitting on the toilet seat.

it aggravated him knowing that taehyung was completely helpless.

seconds after coming to terms with everything, the ravenette chose to do something which barely occurred —

he sobbed.