FIFTY.

kth pov ∞

hopefully you all enjoy the last chapter of "affliction" <3 thank you so much for reading

as each name was announced in alphabetized order, the sound of clapping broke me from my thoughts.

...fuck, we were finally here.

the moment of truth, the stepping stone to the real world.

this is what they had prepared us for, after thirteen memorable years.

through the delightful, substandard, idiotic & entertaining moments, it was finally time to step into that bright light, shake the hand of the administrator, & grab a ticket to freedom.

& most of all, it was that time to look among my fellow classmates, stick up two middle fingers & scream, "fuck you all!"

well, maybe not that one, since jungkook gave me the idea.

but instead of pondering on all the beautiful classes i attended:

i recollected on all the locations in school jungkook & i had fucked in.

the room where detention was held—

the chemistry lab—

the kitchen? yeah, most definitely...

oh! how could i forget the principal's office—

"min yoongi," mr. zhang declared, flashing his pearly whites.

with booming cheers, the now platinum- blonde male strutted toward the stage, throwing several winks & hand motions at everyone, with the exception of my group.

"he really said fuck us, huh?" jihyo chided, causing me to muffle my giggles with my hand.

the blonde stepped up to the podium, not even bothering to wipe the self-satisfied, devious smirk off his face.

what the hell was he up to?

"i know, i know, don't all clap at once. quiet down, folks—" yoongi cautioned, wobbling his small head in a jokingly manner.

"i said, to quiet down—"

the chatter stretched farther & farther, as if a balloon was inflating, until the the temptation to rupture it was far too great to resist.