THIRTY FIVE (M).

third person pov

jungkook mentally glorified the teacher, registering in his brain that he sat next to taehyung in english class.

sure, they always sat directly next to each other, but this time, things had changed—

taehyung was now his lover.

the ravenette's wide smile was replaced with a puzzled expression as he noticed the dirty blonde's head on his desk.

what is this, kindergarten?

"what's wrong, teddy bear?" he asked, softly stroking taehyung's hair with his fingers.

"noffing," the older muffled.

"tae...what are you doing?" jungkook questioned, gently lifting up his head.

taehyung lightly grinned, mouth full of a yellow-white creamy substance.

"what the fuck? a-are you eating your cum?"

the dirty blonde's throat tightened at the younger's disgusting assumption.

"i—...my cum isn't yellow, psycho."

jungkook shrugged, soon widening his eyes in denial.

"...why— why do you smell like bananas?"

"uh, my shampoo?"

the ravenette trudged around taehyung's desk & frowned as he became conscious of what the older had in his grip.

"where's my banana milk?" he inquired, noticeably sulking.

"i'm so sorry, kook-ah. i know you wanted me to bring you a bottle or two today, but i was in such a rus—"

"hey, jungkook – did i overhear you complain about wanting banana milk?" a random girl intervened, scrambling through her backpack.

"yes, that'd be amazing," he sweetly replied, fully aware of what might happen.

the girl nervously handed the ravenette two medium-sized bottles of the drink.

"hm, delightful like you," jungkook remarked while taking a sip of his milk, causing the female to hide her highly flustered face.

"uh, where did you come from?" taehyung interrupted, fighting the urge to shoot her a cold, inimical glare.

"o-oh, i'm elkie," she beamed, promptly switching her attention back to jungkook, "um, so...w-would you like to be my science partner for the physics project?"

"but i'm his partn-"

"yeah, why not?" jungkook agreed, distinctly grinning at the pot he just stirred.

taehyung angrily pouted as he watched jungkook seductively eye the girl.

he glanced to his far left & noticed a grey-haired individual witness the whole incident take place.

"chanyeol, come here," he mouthed, hungry for vengeance.

"yeah?" he responded, immediately making his way to the dirty blonde.

"be my physics partner, yeah?" he asked, dragging his fingers down chanyeol's chest.

before taehyung could allow himself go any lower, jungkook stepped in between the two of them.