TWENTY EIGHT (M).

third person pov †

(a/n: angry sex is one of my main kinks so put ur perverted caps on & enjoy)

long ass chapter :) (1.7k words)

jungkook dryly chuckled, watching taehyung become touchy with chanyeol as soon as he arrived in the classroom.

the ravenette poked his inner cheek with his tongue, watching chanyeol softly squeeze taehyung's ass.

you see, jungkook knew what the dirty blonde was trying to achieve.

getting the younger jealous was extremely difficult, yet here taehyung was, doing it in the time span of minutes.

but all jungkook knew, was that the older would undoubtedly pay.

during chemistry, jungkook crumbled up a piece of a paper & threw it in taehyung's direction, yearning for it to hit him.

to his luck, it hit taehyung in the head, causing the older to grit his teeth in retaliation & throw it back at jungkook.

mrs. myoi immediately whipped her head back & squinted in aggravation.

"jeon jungkook & kim taehyung – detention after school at 3:00."

bingo, jungkook thought, winking at a vexated taehyung.

taehyung clenched his tiny fists at the thought of attending detention; he had never received it before.

"s-sorry, miss."

chanyeol internally panicked at the thought of jungkook & taehyung alone, so he threw a highlighter at mrs. myoi's head, causing the class to be filled with snickers.

"quite the comedian, i see? instead of attending detention after school, you can stay here with me, your favorite teacher. better yet, we could keep this on for the entire week. i'm sure we'd both enjoy each other's company, no?" she sarcastically stated.

chanyeol sighed, knowing his plan had gone downhill.

fuck it.

taehyung entered the classroom where detention was being held & to his surprise, jungkook was the only individual there.

"to think that this day couldn't get any worse," jungkook mumbled.

"uh, why are you acting as if you're shocked? you're the one who earned me detention in the first place."

"i don't give a shit; just the sight of your face irritates me," jungkook nonchalantly replied.