FORTY THREE.

third person pov

will i be hated for writing this chapter?

shit, idk ;)

it'd been sixteen days.

park chanyeol had not attended school for more than two weeks.

but it's not like taehyung was counting, right?

"sixteen!" the dirty blonde exclaimed while marking his calendar, feeling exhilaration run through his veins.

"why do you keep adding marks onto your calendar?" jungkook loudly yawned, taehyung recoiling at the heinous smell.

"FUCK— brush your teeth, coward!"

the younger chuckled, intentionally blowing hot air onto the elder's face just to piss him off.

"you fucki—"

the ravenette's lips brushed against his.

not innocently as if it was a tease, but hot, fiery, passionate & demanding.

just as hot as his breath, taehyung thought, swiftly pulling away.

"babe, fuck no. brush your teeth or i'll cut your tongue off," he firmly stated, making a blech sound.

"cut my t-tongue off? eye-"

"JUNGKOOK."

"fine, fine," jungkook surrendered, finally realizing how atrocious his morning breath was.

minutes after the couple were finished with their morning routine, they decided to skip breakfast & just call it a day.

the two entered the cafeteria, immediately tilting their heads in confusion after their five friends motioned them to look to their left.

"what the fuck are they rambling about this time?" jungkook groaned.

taehyung, instead, followed their orders & to his surprise, was a physically drained hoseok.

he appeared weary with the burden of long-closed eyes. he could've easily pulled off the role of being a zombie: dead on the inside but subconsciously awake.

it seemed as if energy was progressively draining out of him; as though the red-haired male was practically leaking electricity.