TWENTY.

third person pov

taehyung knocked on yoongi's door, unsurprised when jimin opened it instead.

"wassup, hyung? are the rest of them inside?"

"yeah, everyone except jungkook. come on in, it's chilly," jimin suggested, gesturing for him to enter the house.

taehyung instantly followed the elder's order, enthusiastically waving at the others as he noticed them smiling at him.

before he could greet them, taehyung noticed jihyo scrutinizing him with an odd expression on her face.

"uh, what's wrong?"

"seems like you & jungkook had much fun last night, huh?" she remarked, indicating that she noticed the prominent hickeys on his neck.

oh.

"guys, listen. please don't think i'm a slut or anything of the sort, but jungkook didn't exactly give me these hickeys," the dirty blonde explained; voice flattening.

"you're joking, right?" hoseok inquired in a serious tone, humor slightly present.

"man, i really wish i was. it was some dude named chanyeol. he kind of forced me into the act...but i guess i gave in."

taehyung heard groans throughout the room & formed a confused expression on his face.

"tae, what the hell were you thinking? chanyeol's literally the biggest pervert in our school," yoongi heavily sighed, putting his hand on taehyung's shoulder in sympathy.

"wait, so you're telling me that we have a suho 2.0 on our hands? i'm sorry, but i have to laugh," seokjin interjected, causing namjoon & jimin to snicker.

taehyung winced at the sound of suho's name rolling off of the elder's tongue. horrible flashbacks began to flood his mind.

"whatever, enough about that. tae, what will jungkook think when he notices the hickeys?" jimin asked out of curiosity.

"yeah, i was thinking about that too," namjoon added.

"well, i guess nothing. if you guys don't remember, we're only together to make sana jealous. i'm sure he won't mind, right?"

"ugh, we already had this conversation. tae, why can't you just realize that jungkook has feelings for you? he was probably too stubborn to admit it, so he used sana as an excuse," jimin reminded him.

"i don't even care at this point. someone, please, anyone, give me an oversized hoodie or a turtleneck to cover these atrocious marks."

before anyone could respond, loud knocking was heard.

"OPEN UP, FUCK NUTS," jungkook yelled with humor in his tone.

"shit...just take my hoodie," namjoon whisper-shouted, quickly removing his hooded-cloth & throwing it into taehyung's arms.

he immediately threw on the piece of clothing & sat on the couch afterwards, attempting to appear as normal as possible.

"h-hey, jungkook," jimin greeted with the most deceiving smile plastered on his face.

ignoring jimin's awkward greeting, jungkook walked into the living room with the happiest expression a person could ever view.

"well, someone's a bit cheery today," seokjin pointed out, giggling at jungkook's actions.

"yeah, i guess. what's there to be sad about?"

"trust me, several things," jimin muttered, earning a glare from taehyung.

"hey, baby," jungkook greeted, suddenly peppering kisses on the dirty blonde's face.

the dirty blonde was so distracted by jungkook's physical affection that he didn't notice the room go silent.

"taehyung, i haven't given you a hickey ever since the movie night incident."

oh, shit.

the older quickly pulled up his hoodie with an uneasy expression on his face.

"i'm sorry, what?" taehyung replied within nervous chuckles.

"taehyung, who the fuck gave you those hickeys?" he questioned, aggressively pulling the hoodie back down.

"why do you care? you don't even f-feel anything for me, you're just using me to get some insane bitch jealous."

"tell me who gave you the hickeys...now."

taehyung looked around the room to see the others watching the scene occur as if their lives depended on it.

"c-...chanyeol."

"what the actual fuck, tae? first, suho...now chanyeol? wow, i'm truly convinced that you're only attracted to fuckboys."

"why are you blowing this out of proportion? i didn't exactly have a choice to stop him or not, so stop perceiving me to be some type of slut," he complained, confidently stepping in front of jungkook.

"taehyung, are you telling me that you were sexually assaulted by that dickhead?"

"n-no, it wasn't like tha-"

before taehyung could finish his sentence, jungkook brushed shoulders with him, heading for the door.

the older attempted to go after him but failed, realizing that the younger succeeded in leaving the house.

how did i manage to fuck up an event in the time span of five minutes?

yoongi noticed everyone staring holes into taehyung's head & managed to change the excruciatingly awkward topic, for the dirty blonde's sake.

"so...you guys wanna order food, or?"