The Prince and Me pt.1

One day in the Faith kingdom the prince Jeon Jungkook went out into the local market to buy some things for his mother Queen Jeon Eunbi. Jungkook was a adored by many people outside and inside the kingdom. He was a very handsome prince so many people wanted to be his lover. His mother was a strict Queen but she still knew how to have fun like her son. The queen wanted Jungkook to buy things from the local market to observe how the people of their kingdom is doing.

Jungkook stopped by the vegetable stand in the market. He was about to buy some carrots and oranges for the chefs in the kitchen. When a man a little older than Jungkook appeared before him waiting for Jungkook to pay. Jungkook had a face of admiration on him he was very curious to know who the man was so he instantly asked what his name was in a kind voice. "Sir, can you tell me your name please." The man was shocked at his request but soon offered a reply. "My name is Park Jimin."

When Jimin replied Jungkook instantly smiled with eyes sparkling like they had just seen an angel. Jimin was a normal man who came from a poor family. His parents owned this vegetable stand in the market to pay off their house. When Jimin saw the smile on Jungkook's face he smile too without knowing it. They stayed like that for a few minutes until a guard interrupted and told Jungkook it was time to go now.

Jungkook soon left but Jimin just stayed standing there admireing the prince who kindly smiled at him. From that day on Jungkook has been going to the market everyday. He alwys told his mom he was going to observe everything there so they can improve the living style in the kingdom but he really just went there to see Jimin.

Jimin was always excited and happy when Jungkook came to visit him. They were always the happiest together and nobody could deny that.

Word count: 347