The Prince and Me part 12

Jimin pov
It's been 4 days since I last talked to Jungkook. I will never forget how he got mad at me though. I guess you can mess with him but when it comes to family  there's a huge stone wall you can never cross.
End of jimin pov

3rd person pov
Meanwhile, in the castle the future queen of the faith kingdom was making her final preparations for the wedding.
  "Ms. Where do you want the floral decorations to be placed?"
   "You can place them over there Amelia."
Knock knock-
"You can come in!"
   "I'm sorry I don't mean to intrude like-"
   "Oh, your majesty!"
  "Hey,you don't have to bow and please just call me Jungkook." He said with a kind smile.
   "Oh okay then I guess you can call me Claire."  The future queen said with a smile.
     "I just wanted to meet my fiancé to be honest." Jungkook said, "and you look really beautiful."
     "And you look like how the people in this kingdoms describe you," Claire teased, "handsome but with the aura of a child or the greatest prince."
"Hahaha...you're quite the princess." Jungkook teased back.
"Oh! Really well you're indeed a prince." Claire said laughing.
"Hmm~you're a fun person Claire but I'll see you soon."
   "Yeah, see you soon future king!" Claire said with a slight chuckle.
    "You too my princess." Jungkook said with a cute smirk.

       -To be continued-

Word count- 242