The Prince and Me part 14

Dear Jeon Jungkook,
I know we had a fight a few days ago. But no matter how hard I try I just can't get you off my mind. And you probably will never know how much my heart aches. But I guess that just means I really fell in love with you cause love isn't love without pain. And there are only two types of pain. The type that will hurt you but the other one changes you. And I will be honest your highness I never imagined myself writing this letter. After all the loneliness I've felt these past few days are so addicting now that I've realized how beautiful the world really is by myself. And you could say that this letter is meant for us to break up but now that I think about it did we ever make it official? But I guess that really doesn't matter now. Because now I feel like we're strangers to each other. But some day when the pages of my life end I know that you will be one of the most beautiful chapters. And don't worry about me I'll be ok. There are some walks we have to do alone anyways. But Jungkook out of all the things I have said to you ever since the first day we've met I want you to remember this. Hurting someone can be easy as throwing a stone into the sea. But do you know how deep that stone can go? You won't........cause it's endless. So...if you ever wonder if I'll forget about you well that has an easy answer. It's a no because in my dreams I will always find my way back to you. I hope you have an amazing life with Claire she is your fiancé after all. I guess you marrying her is also better cause I know for sure that I don't want the worlds attention but I wish I just had yours.
Sincerely,
Park Jimin

                              To be continued