The Prince and Me pt. 4

Another day has gone by and the royals are sleeping comforatbly while the rest of the kingdom is struggling. The queen announced that next month the construction for the new houses would happen but some people are questioning it because will some people even survive the rest of the month.

    Jungkook was going to visit Jimin again. But this time he was very excited. Mostly because they confessed their feelings towards eachother.  But Jimin was the oppisite. Jungkook said hello but Jimin just rushed back into his house ignoreing Jungkook. Jungkook was shocked. He was jungshook.

    He stood there outside Jimin's house completely shocked. He didn't understand why Jimin would do that. He thought Jimin liked him.

    Jungkook was so concerned that he ran around his house. Checking inside the windows. And saw a person in a window. He thought it was Jimin so he quietly opened the unlocked window. He took off his shoes and entered the house. Jungkook was walking to the person and grabbed their waist.

     "Yah! Jeon Jungkook what are you doing to my brother???" Jungkook looked to his right. He saw Jimin standing in the room looking extremely mad. His face was red and you could already see his hands balled up in a fist. "......" Jungkook was speechless. He looked at Jimin then the brother and then quickly put his shoes back on. Hopped out the window and ran all the way towards the palace. Jungkook was too scared to face Jimin right now.