The Prince and Me part 13

3rd person pov
Many days have passed and the royal wedding is near by. The Queen is already bragging about  her son and his soon to be relationship with Claire. She's even planned the honeymoon already which is a very important part of marriage for the royals. And this is because on normal honeymoons couples would go to a vacation or popular getaway. But for the royals of the Faith kingdom many things aren't the same. For example, once the wedding ceremony has ended the couple will retreat back to the palace and spend two days of their honeymoon their doing who knows what. After two days the royal couple usually takes the family yacht to a remote and private island off the coast of the Alfaya Kingdom. The kingdom knows about this island so it's not a secret but if the peace treaty between the Faith and Alfaya kingdom is ever broken it will be an enormous problem. A problem that the future king of the Faith Kingdom isn't ready for. In the eyes of the elders Jungkook is still a kid after all. A kid that has his whole life to grow up and be his own person not having to follow the footsteps of the people who have come before him.

To be continued

Word count: 220