The Prince and Me part 9

Jimin pov

I was cleaning my house along side with my little brother. And I heard something that caught my attention. The princes's fiancé is pregnant.

   "You gotta be kidding me."
I immediately stopped cleaning and ran to my room like it was my first instinct. I should've never trusted him. Maybe I should just leave. Maybe if I left the kingdom everyone would be happy and he would be happy with his fiancé. Hmmm.....but.......do I still love him?

End of jimin pov

Jungkook pov

I stand in front of the place that I'm now familiar with but so scared to enter. Jimin please come out....or do you hate me. I turn around about to leave the house when I suddenly heard the door open. I turned around again almost instantly and saw the one person I needed to see.......Park Jimin.

"Jimin-ah"
    "Jungkook...."
     "I heard the news, congratulations I hope you have a happy family." Jimin said in a cold tone before walking straight past Jungkook.
"It's not true."
"It's fake please just please believe me." I said while sobbing my heart out.
"D-don't l...leave me Jimin."
        "Are you saying it's fake news!?" Jimin said utterly shocked.
"Yes."
         "You know...you still broke my heart."
"I know and I feel horrible..but do you forgive me?"
           "Life is full of second chances right, so I'll forgive you this time but if you break my heart again we're not gonna date even our friendship will be broken and you should know that." Jimin said in a cold tone once again before giving me a tight hug. Gosh I love this boy.

Reporter: Prince Jeon Jungkook was spotted hugging a boy outside the castle gates. An anonymous person has came forward and said that this has been happening for awhile now. However, the true question is, is Prince Jungkook cheating on his fiancé?

    ~to be continued~

Word count: 324