The Prince and Me pt. 5

Jungkook was running and wouldn't stop. Jimin tried to yell his name several times but it didn't work. The only thing you could hear were the locals talking and the dogs barking.

      "Hyung, who was that?" Jihyun asked.
       "It was the prince." Jimin said bluntly.
       ".........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Jihyun screamed.
      "Yah! Park Jihyun why are you screaming?"
       "Omg, i cant believe that was the prince!" Jihyun said.

     Jimin then walked away from his brother. And started heading towards the park.

      Jungkook made it back to the palace. He greeted the guards but he was so out of breath a word barely came out.

      He then walked his way to his room. While walking he heard two voices talking to each other in the queen's room. Maybe she is haveing a meeting. Jungkook thought so he continued walking to his room. Until he heard one of the two voices say his name.

      "The prince needs to be married, your highness." One of the two voices said.
        "Do you think he is ready?"
        "Ofcourse, he is the prince after all."

       Jungkook's whole world crashed into pieces. If he doesn't have Jimin then what will happen. "Why me," "Why can't i just marry someone I love?" Jungkook asked himself.

                                      ~to be continued~

Word count: 210