The Prince and Me part 17

3rd person pov
  With the night almost coming to an end and
no sight of Jimin in the eyes of the prince the party is soon to end. But in the wake of the dark crystal moon a familiar figure comes into view in front of all the royal bachelors to see.
   A boy.......or you could even say a man....with Snow White hair glistening in the dark lit sky, resembling the famous northern lights. Who was he? Why has no one ever noticed him before?

   Jungkook pov
It's him! It has to be him! Without a second of thinking I start marching to the familiar face.
"What did you do to your hair?" I guess I sounded more conceited then I thought because....for the next few seconds all I could feel was a harsh sting spread across my cheek.
"Jimin, did you just slap me?"
    "Why not, are you surprised?" "Because you shouldn't be. You're the one who broke my heart. You're the one who made me feel feelings for a royal."
      "Jimin lower your voice my friends are here."
There it goes.....another slap across my face.
      "You know im not the one to take my anger out physically but Jungkook you make my head spin...and my heart it spins crazy for you."
"I also like my new hairstyle...a lot people say change is good so why not change my hair."
        "Jimin just calm down because we need to talk."
         "Just read the letter I sent you a few minutes ago...everything I want to truly say with you having to interrupt me is there."
And with that the boy with the glistening Snow White hair disappeared into the dark shadows of the village.

To be continued

Word count: 296