The Prince and Me pt. 2

It was a very dismal sunday for everybody in the kingdom except Jimin and Jungkook. Eventhough they had just met they easily became very good friends. There was some awkwardness in the beginning because of Jungkook being the prince. But they soon brushed pass that feeling.

       Jimin and Jungkook were outside in the field playing around. Eventhough they're in their twentys they still played and acted like children. Jungkook was so happy around Jimin. And Jimin had the same feelings. Jungkook was a prince but he is often pressured to be perfect like every other prince so sometimes he can be very stressed out. On the other hand Jimin is a normal man from a poor family. But he is also pressured because his parents are getting older and Jimin doesn't want to see them suffer especially when it comes to money. Two different people with two different lives that instantly connect to one another.

       After playing for a few hours, Jungkook brought Jimin home. He observed how they were living how everybody in that neighborhood was living. Jungkook felt the pain and hardships they went through. He felt bad for everybody who lived that way. But was surprised to see the kids running around the neighborhood and adults casually talking to eachother like nothing is happening. He wondered how all of them could live such a poor life but still have joy in their eyes.

      Jungkook and Jimin said their goodbyes. But while Jungkook was walking home that was all he could think about. He wanted to help everybody living that way he just didn't know how to. So he made it his goal to improve the living situation in their kingdom. Eventhough it may be hard especially when it comes to money. But Jungkook didn't let that stop him from telling his mother.

Word count: 308