The Prince and Me part 11

Jungkook pov
I was sitting in my room until I heard something bang on my window.
"Jimin!"
"Jungkook there is something I need to tell you!"
"W-what is it"
"I found who confirmed our relationship with the reporters," Jimin said, "it was my brother."
"W-what....why would he do that."
"Jungkook I'm so sorry to tell you this but your mother paid him to."

Silence~

"N-no...no that can't be true," Jungkook said purely shocked, "my mother would never do that to me!"
"You're lying!" Jungkook said with anger and sadness all mixed inside his thoughts and heart.
"Jungkook...calm down." Jimin tried to say.
"No! She's my mom a mother would never do that....especially mine." Jungkook said with clear doubt.
End of Jungkook pov

Silence once again filled the room.

"....leave..." Jungkook said.
"W-what!?" Jimin said confused.
"I said leave!" Jungkook said but this time looking Jimin in the eyes.
Jimin was sad but he didn't want to show it so he held in his tears and left Jungkook even though the only thing Jimin really wanted to do was to hug him and tell him how much he loves him. But he knew Jungkook also loves his mom......if Jungkook doesn't change soon this whole situation might become like mother like son.

    -to be continued-

Word count: 225