The Prince and Me pt. 3

Jungkook was leaving his room. His intention was to tell his mother about the living situation in the kingdom but befire he was about to enter his mothers room. He heard a young women talking to his mother. He thought it was something about business so he decided to tell her the next morning.

      Jimin was waking up from a dream he had about Jungkook. He was smiling waking up not knowing that his little brother was there. "Why are you smiling?" "Oh, nothing." "Yeah, right." "Umm Jihyun how is mom and dad doing?" "Well they look very stressed today Jimin," "I heard somebody threw some vegetables at Mom and Dad got mad." "Who would do that?" "I dont know Jimin."

      Jimin decided to take over tye stand for the day so his parents could relax. A few hours later, Jimin spotted Jungkook walking towards him. He was smiling very brightly. Jimin ignored him though he was too busy working the stand.

     Jungkook was kinda disappointed that Jimin ignored him but he knew he had to work so he went to play with the little kids in the neighborhood. Jimin noticed this and expressed a soft smile on his face.

       Jungkook was having so much fun with the kids. But Jimin was struggling with the vegetable stand. Jungkook got really worried so he stopped playing with the kids and decided to help him.

      Little did Jimin know Jungkook told his mother about how they were living. But not just his family the whole neighborhood. The queen immediatly got concerned so she aranged a plan where everybody in the neighborhood will get a new house for free. The royal family will pay for the expenses. It will benefit the poor people in the kingdom. The kids in the neighborhood will also get some toys. Jungkook and his mother thought this was a great idea so the queen signed the paper making this official. And the building of new houses would start next month.

  Time skip

    It was the next day, Jungkook was thinking deeply in his room. He was having feelings for Jimin but he is scared for the public to find out. Jungkook knows that there are strong critics in the kingdom and outside the kingdom. But his heart has strong feelings for Jimin. He needs to tell jimin the truth.

     Jimin saw Jungkook approaching him while walking in the park. He grabbed Jimin's wrist and took him to a secret place hidden in the park. "Jungkook what are you doing?" "I need to tell you something." "What is it?" "Jimin I love you!" Jimin was so shocked. How could the prince love him he thought. But Jimin knew he fell in love with him too. "I-I....love you too." Jungkook pulled Jimin into a deep and long hug. They were both so happy but also worried. What will the kingdom think when they find out that the prince is in love with a boy.

Word count: 499