Chapter six

Ross's Pov

" I meant what I said last night. I'll protect you." I looked over at Laura when I said that and she did the same. She smiled at me but I could see her blushing. After that it went silent. Not an awkward silence but a comfortable silence. The only thing you could hear was the music on the radio and our breathing. I all of the sudden started thinking.

Laura. Why is her guard up so high? Why is it hard for her to trust me? I haven't done anything wrong have I? No. No. I haven't done anything. Maybe it has something to do with that person who she said hurt her and was back. Wait was it a guy? Who is this person? If they ever hurt Laura again they'll see another thing coming.

I shook my head getting rid of the thoughts and turned into the carnival parking lot. I parked the car and Laura's face lit up like a Christmas tree . She squealed and jumped out of the car running to the line of people waiting to get in. I chuckle to myself and hurry after her.

"Well someone's excited." I teased while poking her side. She giggled. Gosh I love her laugh.

"Well of course I am! I LOVE carnivals! And I get to learn more about you today! Which I'm defiantly excited for."

I just smiled my cheesy smile. I like this Laura. The REAL Laura. The bubbly, quirky, nerdy, cute, sweet, innocent Laura. Maybe during this friendship I'll be able to help her through what's causing her to act like someone she's not. And maybe along the way we will become more than friends. Yes I know. I said it. I like Laura. But it's not too serious just a little crush. I think..... I paid for the ticket and Laura dragged me to every single ride.

*three hours later*

There weren't many people at the carnival today so the lines weren't very long. We had rode every ride except for the Ferris wheel. That's what we are riding next but I saw a game a decided I wanted to win Laura a teddy bear.

"Come on Laura! I wanna play that ring toss game before we go on the Ferris wheel!!" I said dragging her over.

She laughed at me and said "okay okay. Chill Rossy you can play it."

"I thought you forgot about Rossy."

"Nope! That's your nickname."

I just chuckled and handed the guy a dollar and started playing. I got every single ring on the bottles the very first try! Yes!!

"Which bear would you like?"

"Um Laura you can pick" I said smiling at her.

"Um... The big brown one with the heart attached." The man handed me the bear and I turned towards Laura

"For you ma lady"

She giggled that amazing giggle "Why thank you kind sir."

We both laughed and made our way towards the Ferris wheel. We stood in like for about five minutes and then we were on the ride. It went up slowly and I couldn't stop staring at Laura. The way the sun shined on her. She looked so beautiful. She turned towards me and smiled. "What are you looking at me like that for?" She asked while blushing. I just smiled at how cute she was and said "Just taking in this beautiful view."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N

Oooo!!! Ross finally admitted that he liked Laura! But is it just a crush like he say? Or is it more?

Anywayyy love you guys! Thank you so much for reading my fanfic! I hope you like it! Love ya!! Stay Sexy!!!

xoxo

~Sara