Chapter Ten

Laura's Pov

"Laura Marie Marano, will you be my girlfriend?"

Did he just ask me that?!? Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe it!! He actually asked me to be his girlfriend!!! Why can't I say anything!? Laura say yes!!

"You know or not I mean we can be friends. Of course you wouldn't want to date me. You probably didn't feel anything from that kiss. What was I thinking?" He was rambling on and on and I could only think if one thing to do. I kissed him.

It wasn't just a peck. this was a passionate kiss. We pulled away and I smiled. "Is that a yes?" He asked.

"Yes"

Ross' Pov

Laura Marie Marano is my girlfriend!! She's my girlfriend!!! I love saying that. I'm falling hard. Maybe too hard.

I just push that thought out of my mind and kiss Laura again. "I'm so glad you said yes. I was afraid you weren't ready or that you still didn't trust me." I said looking down sheepishly. She put her hand on my chin and lifted it up until I was looking her in the eye.

"Ross besides Raini and my family, you are the only one I can trust. Before you I wouldn't let anyone else in. The only reason I let Raini in was because we have been best friends since kindergarten. I had other friends but after the whole thing with Chase they left me. That's another reason why it's hard for me to trust. But you, you're different. You showed me what it was like to have someone, other than my family, care about me. Ross, from the beginning, even when I wouldn't let myself trust you and I wouldn't let you in, you did everything you could to be there for me. I was just to afraid to admit my own feelings. I didn't want to get hurt again. I didn't want to go through what I did with Chase. That's what I was scared of. But I'm not scared anymore. I feel the safest whenever I'm with you or in your arms. I feel...... happy. And that hasn't happened in a long time." As she said those words I could feel my eyes water. And as she said the last word a single tear fell from my eye.

"Laura, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I am so glad I can call you mine. I'm glad you feel safe with me because I want to protect you. I want to make you happy. I will always e here for you Laura. Forever and Always." I could tell she was holding in her tears too. We just stood there and hugged each other. Not wanting to let go. And the best thing was...... I didn't have to.

(Three days later)

Laura's Pov

I wake up the next morning and see a text from Ross.

From Ross:

Hey Babe <3 I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping with Delly today after school? She said she would ask you herself but she broke her phone.

From Laura:

Yeah sure! Sounds fun! Maybe we could pick up a new phone for her haha you still picking me up for school?

From Ross:

Of course! Why wouldn't I take my beautiful girlfriend to school? Oh yea..... Ryland has to come with us...

:::(((((

From Laura:

No kissy kissy for Rossy then

From Ross:

The boy is grown! PDA is nothing new! 'Rossy' is getting a kissy kissy

From Laura:

whatever floats you boat babe

Ross' Pov

Okay Delly, Riker, Ryland, Ratliff and rocky do you all know the plan?

They all nodded their head and me and Ryland left to pick up Laura

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N

Oooooo what's Ross' plan? Is it good? Or...... Bad??? You'll have to find out!!! And OMG in this chapter Laura said yesssss! Ross has shown her how to trust again!!! OMG this is so cheesy!!!

Anywayy love ya! Stay sexy!!

xoxo

~Sara