Chapter seven

Ross' Pov

It's been a couple weeks since I took Laura to the carnival and I have to say.. Things are going pretty well. No we aren't dating. Laura is still having trust issues but she's getting better. But the past couple of weeks my feelings for her have been getting stronger. I'm falling fast. Fast and VERY hard.

Laura's Pov

I love being friends with Ross!! He takes my mind off of everything. Off of school off of my 'reputation' off of.... Him.....

Speaking of him I'm surprised I haven't seen him. It's been a couple of weeks since I got that text from Raini and I'm kind if worried. I haven't been worrying lately because I've been spending so much time with Ross but for some reason as I'm sitting here in biology class, the last class of the day, I'm worrying. I'm starting to sweat. I feel like something bad is going to happen today. I'm scared to figure out what it is. Right then the bell rings signalling the end of the school day and I rush out of class and head to my locker. I feel something touch my shoulder and I jump like ten feet in the air and screamed.

"Woah! Laura chill its just me!"

I turn around to see Ross standing there. I let out a sigh of relief. "Gosh Ross you scared me."

"Sorry are you okay what's bothering you?"

"It's uh um it's nothing rossy just jumpy today is all. Don't worry I'm fine."

"Okay I guess.... Well I'm going to go get my car and we can go grab a bite to eat or something okay?."

"Yeah that's fine." I carried on getting whatever I needed from my locker to take home and putting what I didn't need inside of my locker. I was almost done when I heard a sickening familiar voice.

"Well hey there Laura bear. Long time no see."

It's him....

.

.

.

.

.

. Sorry it's so short but oooooo cliffy!!!!! Love ya!! stay sexy!!

xoxo

~Sara